Sam's Fatty to Flatty Diary

You know what. Watching re runs of the kardashians has been a life saver on this diet. Knowing Kim has cellulite and that they are beautiful curvy girls makes me want to lose weight. I'm still in ketosis and have upped my green tea by 2 cups.

I got temple run on my iphone, it addicting and can help pass a crave!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

I've never heard of temple run. I'll have to check it out. So far I've only lost 2lbs since my last weigh in. My next one is on Tues so hopefully I can lose 1 or 2lb more until then.

Really enjoyed reading this one seeing you're just the same as me! I wiegh myself like 10 times a day and it can be fustrating that its not quicker...but believe me it does come off quick if you stick to it! i've done it before and lost 2 and half stone in 5 weeks! i'm on day 6 now...Well done peeps xx steff

2 and a half stone in 5 weeks. Wow. I could only hope for that type of results. I've only lost 3lbs so far this week. However I did have to go to a meal yesterday. It was the type of meal I could not get out of due to not seeing his parents for 2 years. I ordered a steak as I could not take a shake to a fine dining restaurant which cost over £50 per main meal. So I ordered the steak and only ate half of it. My pharmacy said if I do have to eat to eat meat as it won't bring me out of ketosis and she's right. I'm still in it. all I touched was the steak. I was asked if there was anything wrong with my meal and I said I was sick lol. I stuck to water all night to. And I went on the scales this morning thinking I have prob put some weight on but no I've still lost 1lb. I'm trying not to weigh myself until my weigh in on Tues it's tempting though. I've not had a huge weight loss this week. Fair enough I still have 2 days to go until tues but if I get another 1lb off I'll be happy. Which makes it to 4lb.

Well done on just having the steak

After eating the steak yesterday though I am craving food even more. I just hope I have the strength. Away to do some exercising tomorrow it might take my mind off food

Woo hoo I've lost 5 and a half lbs. The chemist has actually accepted responsibility for their scales. They going to try a new battery. However they told me just to keep the same weight on the card as I'm still losing the same amount. I'm a very happy bunny indeed and finding it easier. I have very stiff legs today though. Just the shins of them I often get it if I dont sleep well. Plus yesterday I had no sneaky bites of food. I seem to be losing the thought of food now to. Managed to watch tv with hubby last night without associating it with food.

Well done Sam :)

Well done thats great Sam

Only lost 3 and a half lbs this week. It's not great but it's not bad either. I've been craving savoury things instead of sweet things. I guess the shakes and the tea take care of that end for me so I've asked for 5 chicken soups this week and I hate the chicken soup but it tasted Devine. I guess my taste buds don't need as much taste as they used to.

Lost the same again this week. That's all right though. I'm looking for 4lbs this week or should I say next. It's getting so easy now. And I can see the weight coming off now.

Lost another 3lbs this week. Not to bad but not great either. Think i am levelling off. Hopefully in a few weeks it will speed up.

@Kay I have been on the LT diet now for 5 weeks. I also did a juice fast for 5 days before starting lipotrim but I found I could not handle juicing the greens it was horrible. So in total with both diets I have lost 28lbs. Not bad for nearly 6 weeks of dieting.

Have added my lose of 2st on my photos on here. I was told to keep a photo diary since the weight comes off quick. I never added one for the first st as it was not noticeable. However I'll do another when I get to 15st 6lbs

Not been on as much as I used to. The reason for this is because I'm managing fine. When I first started this site was a saviour to me. However I'm still at it. Week 6 I only lost 2lbs however will get weighed on fri and see what happens hope it's went up a little.

Lost another 4lbs this week. Which means I have went back up to the normal rate. I was getting disappointed with just 2lbs. Even if I get 2lbs one week and 4 the next ill be happy. So I'm setting myself up for 2lbs next week. Let's just wait and see.

samthompson17 said:
Lost another 4lbs this week. Which means I have went back up to the normal rate. I was getting disappointed with just 2lbs. Even if I get 2lbs one week and 4 the next ill be happy. So I'm setting myself up for 2lbs next week. Let's just wait and see.

That's fantastic Sam! You're doing so well lasting this long, fair play to you ;-)

Have to go to cinema tonight for my friends bd. it's gonna be hard not eating. I might have a cheeky spoon of her ice cream though lol

Back