Sam's refeed diary

Sam_Dodd

Silver Member
So after 5 weeks of Lipotrim 100% with 2st lost I've decided to refeed. I still have one and a half stone to lose but hopefully I will lose that with healthy eating and lots of exercise.
Exercise is one of the reasons I've decided to refeed a couple of weeks early. Whilst being on LT I've not really had enough energy for it, and my body feels quite soft, so now I'm refeeding it's time to tone tone tone!!
After refeeding I have a low carb, low fat diet and a hard exercise plan to follow so hopefully the remaining weight will come off (obviously not as fast as on LT!)

I'm going to keep this refeed diary for the next 7 days then I'll do a maintenance diary, that's the plan anyway?

Day 1

Breakfast: Lipotrim shake
Lunch: Lipotrim chicken soup
Dinner: 5oz chicken breast and salad (lettuce, watercress, cucumber, tomato, onion and balsamic vinegar)

3 large cups of green tea and two litres of water, I've been struggling with water lately but going to make a conscious effort to drink more this week and the pharmacist told me do at least 10,000 steps daily so will also try that.

Well done Sam on your brilliant weight loss! 2st in 5 weeks is excellent!:happy096:

Good luck with refeeding!

Best of luck with your refeed Sam. It's great you have Rob to do it with so you won't be tempted to have something else for dinner cas he's eating the same. Do men do the same refeed as woman? just asking as they have different shakes?

That's great, back to normality again - well the new improved healthier normality!

Good luck for you both!! Really helps that you're doing this together, I think it's FAB! x x x

Thanks Teapot!

Day 2

Breakfast: Lipotrim Shake
Lunch: 5oz chicken salad
Dinner: 4oz chicken salad

Haven't yet introduced milk back into my diet but I will do on day 3 I think. Didn't manage to do 10,0000 steps today as the weather has been AWFUL! but I'm going the the gym on Saturday for an armagedon class (God help me!!)

You are both doing great, congrats :)

Well done, your both doing so well. Good luck with your class in Saturday x

Armageddon! Crumbs lol :)

Day 3

Breakfast:- Lipo shake
Lunch:- 4oz chicken salad
Dinner :- 4oz chicken salad with 8oz of potato cut into wedges

Was really looking forward to dinner but it was a bit of a let down.

Day 4
Didn't make it to armageddon today as I was up all night with my little boy he's teething :(

Breakfast:- lipo shake
Lunch:- 4oz chicken breast and salad stuffed inside half a wholemeal pitta bread with a bit of cottage cheese so it wasn't too dry - absolutely amazing!
Dinner:- 5oz chicken breast, salad and 6 new potatoes (4oz)
Snacks:- A few blueberries and a little piece of ham, all fat removed.

Well done Sam. Hope your little one's feeling better and you've managed to catch up on sleep. Sounds like you're well on track with your refeed x x x

Day 5

Breakfast: Lipotrim
Lunch: 4oz chicken breast , salad and a wholemeal pitta
Dinner: Spag bol (lipotrim recipe) Quite disappointing
Snacks: A few grapes and a few pieces of melon

Day 6

Lunch:- 4oz Lean Ham salad and a wholemeal pitta (warburtons sandwich pitta on 85 cals per half)
Dinner:- 4oz chicken breast, salad (containing the usual suspects) and 4oz baked potato
Snacks:- couple of grapes, a few pieces of apple

Day 7

Lunch:- 4oz chicken salad
Dinner:- 4oz chicken salad and a pitta (im in love with this meal)
Snacks:- Grapes and when I came back from being weighed a kitkat!! :)

So thats it , the refeed is over, I lost half a pound and Rob lost 2 and a half pounds! Amazing. So now its down to us, Got our meals planned for the next few days, sticking to under 1200 calories per day, high protein, low carb, I'll keep posting in this diary it helps keep me sane! xx

Well done, you have done great maybe ill follow your refeed when I redo mine as mine went terribly wrong , well done both of you xx

Thank you Emmy, I was expecting to have put a couple of pounds on, but it will only have been water. Have you been weighed yet? xx

Sam yous really are the lipotrim dream team! Yous are brilliant :) i'll be keeping an eye on your diary here. Good luck x

Well done Sam and Rob, you've both done brilliantly :) x x x

Yeah I have and unfortunately I put on 6lb :-( I will lose it tho xx

Back