Sam's 'things have got to change' diary...

mummyS2011

Hey!

I have made a (very long!) post in the regular part that explains I am starting a diary! This basically explains all:

I have a confession….I am a serial lurker when it comes to this website. I have posted in the past, and even tried to set up a diary, but I just find myself lacking completely in self-confidence and cant possibly believe that people would want to read what I am writing.
But things need to change….I married my gorgeous hubby in October of last year and it was the best day of my life, we have been together for nearly 7 years (since I was just 17!) but being married to him makes me so much happier….and fatter!
In the run up to the wedding I successfully lost 2 stone with Slimming World, but following the honeymoon (a cruise) I just found myself eating anything and everything, and have been doing so right up until this weekend. I weighed myself and was utterly ashamed to find that I had gained nearly/if not a stone.

Hubby and I are actively TTC, unfortunately I suffered a MC a few months before the wedding last year, and we have not been successful since then. (I did actually post about the MC on here, so thank you to those that responded)
I am concious that my weight must be playing a massive part in TTC, and I can only hope that when (not if!) I loose weight again it will help.

SO…currently (I weighed myself this morning) I am a shocking 15st!!! I am about 5"7/8 and am around a size 16/18. Ideally I would love to be a healthy size 12.

I am not going to class at the moment, mainly as I cant really afford it, but this may change depending on how well I do on my own. I am going to be doing the EE Plan, and weigh ins will be every Tuesday morning, and I am going to start a new diary, and really stick to it this time.

I think that pretty much covers everything, thank you again to anybody that sticks with me xxx

Good luck going it alone. I've been doing it from home and have lost 3 stone so far so it can be done (and I've got no will power! so if I can anyone can). I'm not even as small as you are yet so I've a way to go but you'll get lots of advice and support on here when you need it :)

Well, I thought seeing as this is a weight-loss diary I had better start writing down what I have been eating.
So yesterday…

Orange,
Banana,
Sausage Casserole (sausages, carrots, onions, tinned toms, sweetcorn, red split lentils)
Activia fat free yog
Cold meat and SW chips for dinner

I have to admit, I do not really have breakfast, I am terrible. I like my sleep too much, and cant really bear to get up any earlier than I already do…hence the orange and banana which I usually eat at my desk at work during the morning.

Today I have:

2 Bananas,
Activia yog,
Left over pasta with tomato based sauce (was with meatballs originally-but made by me, not from a can!) The only thing is that my hubby decided he wanted some spice in the meatballs dinner and added some doritoes hot salsa…so that’s probably a few syns, but I havent got all that much of it anyway.

For dinner I think we are having some Coley, probably with veg.

Syns:
I would say about 3 for the salsa???

Hello!

Well last night I was very good and had rice with my coley, (the rice has peas, sweetcorn and mushrooms added too) and then some lovely raspberries for pud!

Today:

HA A on milk - cups of tea throughout the day
HA B - 2 x slices of Nimble white bread

Banana
Jacket spud with tuna (and some mayo) and sweetcorn - was from canteen at work so probably not low fat mayo

Dinner will be pasta with grated courgette and chilli-yum!

Syns:
Probably 4 for the mayo???

Back