SandraB update

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Hi everyone, hope you are all nice and warm and coping on LT x x

I have heard from Sandra (for those that don't already know)..

In spite of the snow she managed to get there on time, and was pleased to find she had a room with a sea view!! lol

She confessed to having eaten a Lindor last night, bless her x x

By 1.30pm she was back in her room, and the op went well.. She was drinking a well deserved coffee, and was feeling a little itchy from the morphine so she had some piriton intravenously.. Other than that she seems great (and counting her blessings that she is saving on her heating bills while she is in there!! lol)

If i hear any more, i will let you know x x x

Thanks for the update Su, get well soon Sandra :D xx

Thanks so much Su, it's great to hear she's doing okay and the op went well. I'd say that Lindor was well deserved, she's been resisting them for long enough!! Please tell her we're thinking of her if you are in touch again, x

Thx for the update Su. I was wondering how Sandras op went.

Glad Sandra is recovering well. I am sure she deserves her little bit of chocolate. Get well soon Sandra!!

I'm so Happy that the op went well for SandraB. Speedy recovery xxx

Aww, thanks Su :)

Sandra - Glad to hear all's gone well, and you got to have a Lindor :) Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery hun ((hugs)) xx

Thanks for d update. Thinking of u sandra. Xx

Thanks Su. Sandra, you must be delighted to have it all over you. Must take it really easy to make a full recovery so you'll be back on track as soon as poss.
Best wishes
Suse

Hi all! Got no wifi but have 3G on my iPad so here goes, don't know how long my credit will last.....

Crappy night cos kept having to be woken up for observations! Leaking blood and other bodily fluids, yuk! Had a bed bath!! So now nice and fresh. Waiting for an x-Ray to check that everything is ok.

Snow seems to have gone and weather looks good. I'm too bloody hot in here though.....

Just had the chef in asking me what I want for lunch and dinner....opted for soup for lunch and just a sandwich for dinner. Explained about losing weight and that I didn't actually want to get my appetite back! Not yet anyway.....I wonder what my new hip weighs?

How is everyone today? Miss you all loads! Thanks for the lovely messages and texts, it's weird to think that I've never so much as spoken to any of you but I think of you as good friends!,

Im super happy to hear your ok Sandra - you've been a big miss on here hun x x
In no time at all you'll be fighting fit and back to your old tricks ;)
Best place to be mind in a warm hospital cos its bloody horrible evrywhere else.
Take it easy x x x x

Great to hear from you Sandra :) Glad all's gone well, although sorry you had a yuk night. LMAO at you wondering about how much your new hip weighs lol. How long do you think you'll be in for?

xx

Sandra, glad all went well with op, take care xx

Had a shitty day yesterday......leaking loads of blood so BP was very low. Just had a blood test and will know later if I need a transfusion..... Managed to stand with the help of the lovely nurses and a Zimmer frame! Only managed about four steps and I swear running a 1/2 marathon was easier! Oh the indignity of a 7ucking bedpan! But had a reasonable nights sleep so will hopefully have a better day today.....

Hope you're all sticking to your diets? Got hot and cold running room service in here but don't feel particularly hungry. Got loads of flowers yesterday and fruit as everyone knows not to bring me chocs, if they do I'm not even going to open them, just hand them straight over to the nurses. Actually that probably explains why more than one of them has a weight problem!

Love to all xxxx

Nice to see you posting again babes ... How long are you going to be in for? Is the hip itself painful?

Enjoy the rest x x x (although i appreciate enjoy may not be quite the right word!! lol)

Sandra, gald you op went well but sorry to hear you have a little bit of complication post op. Hopefully they will get you sorted in double quick time. Overall though, I am sure that you will be glad to have it over you now and hopefully no more terrible pain. xx

No pain thx and BP has gone up a bit.....going to try and stand shortly which will be the big test! May then even be able to get rid of at least one of the drains and my best buddy Cath (aka catheter).

Trying to get some protein down today so have asked for a smoked salmon salad for lunch and sea bass and veggies for dinner, no potatoes and Muller light for pudding. It's like a hotel in here!

Will try and catch up on here today but if I don't I'll just wish you all a good day and stay strong! I know just how testing the weekend can be...

Su, that means no hula hoops or choccies ;)

So good to hear from you Sandra, glad you're feeling well or bit better at least. I hope you don't have to be in for too long, although it is at least warm in there, something not guaranteed in any of our homes at the moment...brrr! It's good that you get to choose your food, and you sound like you are making such sensible choices, well done you, I can't say that I'd be that good in your circumstances. I'm struggling a bit these past few days, no weight has shifted this week at all yet and I am desperately obsessed with food, think I might have to refeed from Tuesday before I have a stupid binge or something!!!

Anyway, all the best Sandra, I hope you've a good stock of magazines to flick through and a few more Lindor to keep you company..you deserve them..xxx

No pain thx and BP has gone up a bit.....going to try and stand shortly which will be the big test! May then even be able to get rid of at least one of the drains and my best buddy Cath (aka catheter).

Trying to get some protein down today so have asked for a smoked salmon salad for lunch and sea bass and veggies for dinner, no potatoes and Muller light for pudding. It's like a hotel in here!

Will try and catch up on here today but if I don't I'll just wish you all a good day and stay strong! I know just how testing the weekend can be...

Su, that means no hula hoops or choccies ;)

Back