Sandra's Route to Management

sandrat

I have started RTM as of today. I have been reading through the book and find it completely vague as to portion size etc especially when it comes to snacks and yogurts. LLC said the LL website has more on it but that is still locked for me so I can't see it!

Anyway I had some salmon for my lunch. I don't eat fish, at least the past me wouldn't have but it was actually fine and I managed to eat about a third of it before feeling full and stopping. Is there a certain amount that I have to eat or just til I feel full?

I started RTM early for a number of reasons:
1. I like the size I am at now (12 in most things) although I bought myself a size 10 dress for my sisters wedding!!
2. Money - money is getting very tight and it was either stop altogether and go it alone or start RTM now
3. Exercise I have started a 12 weeks running programme and I need more calories in order to be able to do it properly. The few times I have been out running I have gotten very light headed.

I know I will still lose a little weight on RTM but I'm happy where I am now and any extra is a bonus!

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 69
Back