Sara Phoenix's SW diary

Finding a group with a supportive consultant can sometimes be the key that spurs you on to success. Definitely find a new group if you don't feel supported.

My consultant is an absolute gem! Youi really feel like she is sharing your journey with you.... she txt when you are absent and takes a real interest in what is going on in your life too. I sometime weigh in at a different group near my work for ease and the consultant there is a lot like yours sounds and there is no way i would choose to go there and call it my official group x

Yeah I'm going to a new group from this week onwards; I'd had enough and was losing my motivation big time! The new consultant was texting me for a fair while last night and sounds lovely! So, fingers crossed :)

Turns out I'm going to have to miss this week, as I'm not very well. Plus haven't been good with food either :( it's all gone a bit wrong.

I hope you're feeling better soon. Group will still be there for you next week. Don't worry about having a bad week. It happens! one day at a time. I've finally realised that if it takes me a year to get to target, it doesn't matter. I'll still be making changes for the better. Xx

I hope you're feeling better soon. Group will still be there for you next week. Don't worry about having a bad week. It happens! one day at a time. I've finally realised that if it takes me a year to get to target, it doesn't matter. I'll still be making changes for the better. Xx

Thank you :) am trying to be good, but the temptation of bad foods whilst I'm ill is huge!!

Well it's all change with me again!!

Have had to sadly leave SW group as I just can't afford it right now, so I'm going to be attempting to follow it from home on my own! At the moment I'm not really on plan, as once again, can't afford it! Am just trying to avoid the bad foods as much as possible, but living on things like cheese toasties...hmm! Cheap and cheerful is the way for me at the moment. Once hubs has been paid at the end of the month I intend to re stock with SW friendly goodies and get back on plan. I think the time out is doing me some good though in a way, I think I'd put too much pressure on myself trying to lose weight, quit smoking and exercise! So, it's one at a time for me for now.

Tomorrow is my new quit date for smoking, it was my 30th birthday yesterday, so it's about time I kicked the habit for good! Once I've gotten my head around that then hopefully the losing weight will follow it, combined with a new exercise plan! Watch this space as they say....!!!!

Been following this article Sara! Keep up the positive motivation! Plus they say stopping smoking helps weight loss too - there was an article on the Daily Mail about it today!

Keep up the good work!

Liam

Hi, how are you getting on with doing it at home?
Roll on hubbies pay day for you.
Xx

It's just not been happening at all :( Feel huge and like I've put on all the weight that I'd lost.... grr. I've got no motivation at all right now. :( xx

Been following this article Sara! Keep up the positive motivation! Plus they say stopping smoking helps weight loss too - there was an article on the Daily Mail about it today!

Keep up the good work!

Liam

Thanks Liam. It's all gone a bit wrong lately though lol.... next week I shall be back on plan hopefully. Effectively starting again I think!

Hey everyone, just a quick update:

I've not been following Slimming World as such, just trying to make better food choices and eat less junk! I'm also doing a Beachbody programme called Hip Hop Abs, which is great fun and this week so far have lost 1lb! Can't wait to see the end results after 4 weeks :D

Hey everyone, just a quick update: I've not been following Slimming World as such, just trying to make better food choices and eat less junk! I'm also doing a Beachbody programme called Hip Hop Abs, which is great fun and this week so far have lost 1lb! Can't wait to see the end results after 4 weeks :D
That sounds like a good plan. How's it going?
X

Back