Sarah Sushis SF Diary

sushidoll85 said:
Scratch the bike! Shopping has worn me out! I can't be bothered lol

I reckon uve done enough!

sarah88 said:
I reckon uve done enough!

Hope so!

Right so this week I am gonna have a full simply filling week!
Not pointing anything, only foods not on simply filling! See how it goes for a week!

Wish me luck!

sushidoll85 said:
I'm right in thinking 2tsp olive oil per day isn't counted in points?

Yes that's right, good luck

First day of SF and if I have success this week first day of many! But for now only a week lol! I lost 1lb this week which was less than I hoped but I'm still happy! I've had a loss every week of 1lb or 2lbs!

So I'm sat having lunch! I travel with work so it is sometimes hard to plan lunch! But I love today I have ordered my jacket potato and baked beans with salad and u don't have to try figure out how big I think the potato is, or how many tablespoons of beans it looks like

So

Breakfast - porridge, strawberries and blueberries

Snack- banana and apple (I think I ate the apple cos I was bored lol)

Lunch- baked potato, no butter, baked beans and lettuce/cucumber!

Dinner - carrots, peas and 2 low fat beef burgers (7pp)

If I am hungry I have low fat natural yoghurt!

42 weeklies remaining

Activity
30 min run =6
30 min cross trainer = 3
30 min resistance weights = 3
30 mins bike = 4
=16

Well done on the loss this week! Let's hope u get a loss that makes u a little happier next wk! Ur day sounds really good! How many lb do u have left till goal?

sarah88 said:
Well done on the loss this week! Let's hope u get a loss that makes u a little happier next wk! Ur day sounds really good! How many lb do u have left till goal?

Don't have a goal weight! I'm in a healthy weight range now! Which is why my losses are becoming smaller! Just wanna fit into some jeans I have! Then I'm there!

I tend to loose more when I eat more, or excersise less! I'd rather eat more! Lol

How much have u lost so far then? And how long have u been doing Ww?

sarah88 said:
How much have u lost so far then? And how long have u been doing Ww?

I started WW new years eve! And never had any alcohol new years eve or day! Get me!
I've lost just over 20lbs!
Which took me from being overweight to normal healthy weight!

More than anything it is a lifestyle change I needed! Both my parents are diabetic, and my 3 siblings have all gradually been diagnosed as either type 1 or 2 diabetic! I'm trying to prevent it!

I'm also a crazy exerciser.... I do way too much! I know it's not normal sometimes....my brother died last year, he was my twin! Ever since I am obsessed with working out! Maybe to take my mind of it, I dunno! It's getting out of hand tho! Some days I am so tired and instead of relaxing I just get up and go for a run!

Well done on losing so much! It's having a healthy weight that will help with the illnesses, just be careful u don't hurt urself exercising so much, slow down!

Well done on your loss! I was going to say that you exercise a lot ;-) just be careful not to burn yourself out.... But I'm sure you get told that all the time!

Out of interest, what's your time for your 10k runs? I did my first one last night in 1hr 15mins which I am so pleased with! I couldn't run for a minute this time last year! x

Mets said:
Well done on your loss! I was going to say that you exercise a lot ;-) just be careful not to burn yourself out.... But I'm sure you get told that all the time!

Out of interest, what's your time for your 10k runs? I did my first one last night in 1hr 15mins which I am so pleased with! I couldn't run for a minute this time last year! x

That brill! I am like you I struggled jogging 5k but now I am running 10k! I always aim for about an hour! Ive done some races and can never seem to go quicker than 51mins! But between 1 hour-1hour 5!
If I'm on treadmill I'm quicker!

Great news today!
I did a development check on a baby at 8 weeks!
I went to visit the baby today at 8months and the mother noticed by weight loss!

One small comment kept me happy all day!

:)

sushidoll85 said:
That brill! I am like you I struggled jogging 5k but now I am running 10k! I always aim for about an hour! Ive done some races and can never seem to go quicker than 51mins! But between 1 hour-1hour 5!
If I'm on treadmill I'm quicker!

That's really good! :) I've signed up for a 10k in May and don't feel so daunted by it now that I did 10k last night. I still do 5ks and managed to bet my PB of 32mins so I'm pleased with that. I really enjoy running now - never thought i'd say that this time last year!

sushidoll85 said:
Great news today!
I did a development check on a baby at 8 weeks!
I went to visit the baby today at 8months and the mother noticed by weight loss!

One small comment kept me happy all day!

:)

Wonderful! It's always great when people notice :) xx

Breakfast - oats and blueberries
Snack - banana
Lunch - pitta/ salad/ carrot sticks/ham/cottage cheese
Snack - 2 ww cookies (2pp) 1 graze box (1pp) melon
Dinner- fish, broccoli, carrot, new potato
Snack - strawberries and natural yoghurt!

1pp milk for cups tea at work

4pp used
38 remaining

Exercise
Running (morning)
Swimming (after work.....a huge achievement, although I did run to pool lol)
Walking few miles to and from football tonight (takes longer to drive)

+ 3 mini eggs = 1pp

Couldn't help myself! My lovely OH opened a bag! But hey I stopped at 3!

He ate the whole bag!

37 weeklies remaining

sushidoll85 said:
+ 3 mini eggs = 1pp

Couldn't help myself! My lovely OH opened a bag! But hey I stopped at 3!

He ate the whole bag!

37 weeklies remaining

Well done for stopping at 3! I love mini eggs!

Back