Sarah (westiegirl)

Im so sorry to here this xx

Thanks for the update Sandy

Sitting here with tears rolling down my face wot can i say.

Ive known Sarah for quite some time over here on MM never met in person but always loved reading her updates and also her love of football even if it was liverpool.

A truly wonderful person who had so much ahead

Sleep tight hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god I just cannot believe this I am sat here sobbing. The poor thing I just wish now I had have fecking got over to see her all the times we talked about meeting up and only ever did once.

I just don't know what to say this is just heartbreaking and devastating. I can even bear to think about her in a hospital bed so sick.

Love ya sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god - i have just logged on and read this and am at work with tears streaming down my face. What an absolute shock, i really just can't take it in.

I never met Sarah IRL but like many i chatted with her on here, she is the lovliest, most supportitive amazing person. This really is an absolute tragedy.

Take Care Darling. xx

Such sad news. Please God that her pain can be controlled and her passing be peaceful.
:wave_cry:If our tears could wash away the pain then dear Sarah will be completely pain-free.
Sending prayers to Sarah and her family.

Such sad news, I met Sarah in York for the afternoon, and she truly is a fantastic person....... love you so much hun x x x

For Sarah,

Too Soon:

Your smile could light a million candles,
Warmer than a million flames
Your laugh could dazzle all around you
Too soon.

When you dance the life within you
Shines around for all to see
A child inside, youthful and beautiful
Too soon.

As you sleep, your dreams surround you
Angels watching over your bed
The hearts of those you've touched speak true:
Too soon.

Sarah, know that we love you. As a Christian I am praying for you and your family. Until we meet again cariad x

Oh no! How awful.
I hope your pain is controlled darling and you sleep well until God takes you into the most wonderful place you've ever know.
Sleep well angel!
XXXX

What sad news. Sarah, we will all miss you very much, you've been a wonderful friend to many on here. Wishing you peace and my prayers go to you and your family.
xxx

I'm so shocked to read this. This horrible disease has has caused such a rapid decline in your condition, rest well hun. Be thinking of you.

I am struggling with what to write here, but need to write something.

Sarah, You are a wonderful, caring, gorgeous person, and you will be so badly missed. I am thinking of you and your family and so many friends at this awful, devestating time, and sending my love to all.

xxxxxxx

Never knew Sarah apart from on here, so shocked to read this news.

MY thoughts are with her family and friends, they must all be so devastated.

Sarah I always enjoyed your posts you will be so very much missed here.

Wendy

Oh Sarah, my gorgeous, wonderful, amazing friend. This is so god damn unfair and i'm fuming that this can happen to such a good person.

You are one of the nicest people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting and what a bundle of fun you are to be around. I wish i had a magic wand to make you better because i'm going to miss you like crazy. Even though we don't see each other that often, you're with me almost every day either on here, or on FB or via text.

I love you Cariad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't come on Mini's anymore but kept up to date with Sarah via F/B ..... can't believe how cruel and quickly Sarah has deteriorated ...... life really is so precious and for living every moment as if it's your last.

Sarah is a lovely lovely person - great laugh and lots of fun - the world will be a sadder place without her xxxx

I didnt really have chance to get to know Sarah very well, but ours paths have crossed a few times. She was a lovely person and this is such sad news.
My heart goes out to her,her family and all her friends on here.

Where do I begin....I have not been on for a while, just fleeting pop ins......then today this shocking news......

I am dumbstruck, sat here tears in my eyes for someone who I never met but supported not only myself but everyone on here through the good times and the bad.

Sarah you are one amazing lady who will sorely be missed by everyone, life is so unfair .......why do all the good ones die so young......????

I hope your passing is painfree and peaceful ........love to all your family and friends hun xxxx

Back