Sarah (westiegirl)

It's such a shock, even though we only met once a couple of years ago at the first Liverpool meet, you've made a lasting impression on myself and many others.

Sleep peacefully Sarah xxxxx

I have never met Sarah but over the years her presence here as a member of Minimins community has been great.

Her inpact is apparent by all the posts arriving on this thread from some people I haven't seen posting for a long time.

To have touched so many shows the person Sarah was and hightens the sadness and cruelty of this illness.

I hope your passing will be painless and you drift away on a cloud surrounded by your friends and family.

I fail to comprehend the justice in this world to take someone so wonderful as you. You are such a generous and giving person, I know you are surrounded by those you love and hope that you are pain free my lovely. Sweet dreams xxx

Can't stop thinking about you my dear old mate and all the crazy drunken laughs we have had at meets. God bless you darling and keep on dancing xxx

Hi Sarah, Its been a while since ive been on here and sad to come back to such tragic news about you. You are a lovely lady and always answered my posts, gave me a virtual hug when i needed one and I wish i could do the same for you.
Lots of love Saraian xxx

Just saw the update on facebook.
R.I.P Sarah.
Gone but never forgotten.
Have fun with the other angels darling.
Goodnight and sleep well.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just seen a post on Facebook on Sarah's profile ....

This is a message from Mum, Dad, and Bro
We would like to thank everybody for your kind Messages.
We are Sad to tell you that Sarah passed away early this morning, she was not alone
Life will never be the same again without our Sarah
Goodnight sweet Dreams our special Angel X X X

I can't find the words just yet because the tears are rolling down my face and making the screen blurry.

Darling Sarah, this is for you. I think of you every time I hear it.

Jellytots. Always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was going to call you this morning darling. One very special lady eh? We had so many laughs with her xxx

Back