Sarah - xsimplymex

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Hi Everyone!

My name is Sarah, I'm 22 years old and joined Minimins, as I'm currently trying to lose around 130lbs (already lost 15lb in the last month) and although I'm still on track and motivated, I would love to talk to people who are in the same position for the days that are a bit harder than others =)

Hope to speak to lots of you soon!

Sarah xXx

Hi sarah x welcome to minimins :) youve come to the right place and good luck in your weight loss x

Hi Sarah - it's great to have you join us ... especially as you are a calorie counter (we seem to be the minority!). Good luck on your journey x

Thanks to the both of you! :)

Good luck with your weight losses also xxx

Welcome! im also just calorie counting! have you thought about setting a diary up in the diary section, its a good way for people to be able to support you xx

Hi My name is Sarah also and i have just joined today i go toslimmingworld altho i havnt been for 2 weeks and thats made it harder to go back i will get back on plan tho good luck !!!!

I haven't Ria but thanks for suggesting it! I think if I can write it down and know in my own mind that others are knowing what I've eaten, etc, then it wil motivate me more!

Good luck Sarah - don't worry that you haven't been. I'm sure you will do what feels best when it' the right time. I used to go to Slimming World meetings, etc but I missed meetings a lot and always felt that I could motivate myself more. Just go with what feels right

xxx

Hi and welcome. Having a diary thread means that fellow members can come and encourage and support you. Good luck

Irene xx

Back