Sarah83's 2015 Food Diary

Hi, how are you?
Thank you for subscribing, I notice you've got a food diary too so I'll pop along and subscribe to yours.
Good luck in starting back - I think it's a typical new year thing really, I'll definitely want to see how you get on, maybe we can support each other?
Hope you have a great day x

Lol that's true, I always seem to spend the first 6 months of the year losing weight and the second half of it putting the weight back on :mad: need to try to change that this year and keep it off! Yes definitely will be good to spur each other on :) x

Morning everyone!
Well it was 2.5lb off this morning so I'm pleased about that!

And this was even with me being naughty yesterday, drinking wine and takeaway! Although I did try to be as good as I could with a chicken shish kebab and salad...

Plans for today include a trip to Go Outdoors to pick up a tent we've had our eye on for ages which is finally in the sale! Then we're visiting one of my friends who recently had an operation, and going out for lunch. I'll try and be good-ish at the restaurant. Unfortunately I haven't seen a menu so can't really plan.

Hope you've all got great Saturday's planned x

Thank you, I was quite pleased with my choices yesterday, although I did drink quite a lot of wine...

Breakfast: WM roll, bacon

Lunch: steak with salad, with some pepper sauce and a bit of mayo (but didn't have any chips or potato, or pud!)

Dinner: homemade burgers with cheese and a mixed salad (no rolls)

Snacks/syns: milk in coffees, small brownie I baked Friday, wine...

Hi,
Sorry I've been quite absent, and the reason is because I really haven't had a great week food-wise.
My meals haven't been too bad (apart from pizza Sunday night!), but then I've been evening snacking on bad bad things like creme eggs, crumpets and crisps!
I really need to pull myself together and stick to this, I want to lose weight so badly but I seem to forget that when I'm tempted by chocolate...
Anyway I'm obviously not confident about weigh in, I'll be lucky to STS so we'll have to see.
I've done a meal plan for the next month - it's going to be an expensive month so I've planned around the masses of food that's in the freezer which means only fresh fruit and veg etc to buy each week.

Need to get my head in gear...

Well I stayed the same. That's lucky, and head is now firmly in gear for this week...

Back