Sarah83's Food Diary 2014

Thursday 16th Jan - Mix2Max

Breakfast: 1 WM Toast and scrambled eggs (Half HEXB1) - neutral

Lunch: Smoked mackerel pate (2 syns), salad and 3 ryvitas (HEXB2) - red

Dinner: Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXA1) - green

Snacks etc: Milk in coffees (HEXA2), apple, banana, grapes, small glass red wine - 4

Total syns - 6

Last edited:
Yay it's not only Friday but it's payday too!! So I'm going to rush out tomorrow and treat myself to... a replacement big box of washing powder lol. Can you tell I've been skint!!

Friday 17th January - EE

Breakfast: FF Yog, Banana

Lunch: Leftover pasta from Weds night (half HEXA) with extra veggies - chopped peppers and grated courgette

Dinner: Seafood and chorizo paella. Will have to double check syns for chorizo but expect it to probably be about 2. Half HEXB for olive oil

Snacks etc: Milk in coffees (half HEXA), apple, pear, grapes, benefit light bar (half HEXB), some wine

Total syns: TBC...

Well last night I spectacularly caved and ended up having a bottle of wine and a Chinese. So I expect I blew about 70syns on that.
So I think I got off quite lightly when I weighed this morning and I'm 2.5lbs down. Remember that this is over 2 weeks though as I've totally discounting last weeks weird scales experience.

Ready now for our weekly aldis shop, had a lovely lie in til 8 this morning thanks to my 2 year olds recent love of weekend lie ins!

Well Done that's brilliant!

Sometimes we all need a bit of a treat after lots of hard work- just see it that way!

Ruth
Xx

Thanks everyone.
Just done a huge £70 aldi shop and a £30 home bargains shop too. Can you tell I've just been paid lol!
Daughters happy because she got a ken doll to go with all her barbies and I'm happy with a fridge full of fruit and veg! Although I couldn't find any benefit light bars so was a bit annoyed about that.
I did pick up some cheap oatibix cereal bars though so need to check if they're still HEXs as they used to be.

Rest of the day is a pj day in all this rain me thinks.

Hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Saturday 18th Jan - EE

Breakfast: cheese omelette (half HEXA)

Lunch: Paella (as we never had it last night!) HEXB for olive oil

Dinner: Roast chicken, mash, carrots, green beans

Snacks etc: milk in coffees (half HEXA)

Saturday 18th Jan - EE Breakfast: cheese omelette (half HEXA) Lunch: Paella (as we never had it last night!) HEXB for olive oil Dinner: Roast chicken, mash, carrots, green beans Snacks etc: milk in coffees (half HEXA)

Ooo the paella sounds nice! Great menu!

Ruth
Xx

Sunday 19th Jan - EE

Breakfast: poached eggs on WM toast (HEXB)

Lunch: Roasted root veg soup (made with HM chicken stock I made from yesterday's chicken carcass)

Dinner: slow cooked pork chops, cooked layered with potatoes, and a garlic mushroom mixture. Served with chantenay carrots and green beans

Snacks etc: milk in coffees (HEXA)

Syns: TBC

Just to let you know I made your balsamic pork yesterday. The whole family went mad for it! Thank you very much for making me very popular! Haha

Just to let you know I made your balsamic pork yesterday. The whole family went mad for it! Thank you very much for making me very popular! Haha

Glad to hear it - it's good isn't it? I imagine it would work with loads of different cuts of pork too. I will have to make it again soon!x

Well the weekend was a disaster food wise. I stuck to plan for brekkies and lunches for my 2 evening meals were half a thin crust margarita pizza out the freezer and oven chip butties :-(
Throw in plenty of wine a few pub chips my daughter and niece wouldn't eat yesterday and about 6 biscuits. Aaaggghhh so I must stick to it religiously this week.
Currently stood at the train station waiting for my train to Shrewsbury with a skinny americano and bottle of water from the cafe trying not to think about the bacon sandwiches!

Monday 20th Jan - EE

Breakfast: benefit light bar (half HEXB), banana, apple

Lunch: chicken salad

Dinner: mushy pea curry with leftover roast chicken. Served with SW chips, with broccoli and cauliflower on the side for my superfree.

Snacks etc: Milk in coffee (half HEXA), Cheese on toast (half HEXB &half HEXA), grapes, pear, cherry toms, cooked chicken with a spoonful of my dads HM damson chutney - 1syn

Syns: 1

Last edited:
Well the weekend was a disaster food wise. I stuck to plan for brekkies and lunches for my 2 evening meals were half a thin crust margarita pizza out the freezer and oven chip butties :-(
Throw in plenty of wine a few pub chips my daughter and niece wouldn't eat yesterday and about 6 biscuits. Aaaggghhh so I must stick to it religiously this week.
Currently stood at the train station waiting for my train to Shrewsbury with a skinny americano and bottle of water from the cafe trying not to think about the bacon sandwiches!

Woops!! Draw a line under it and start again this morning. You've still go a few days to turn it around before your next weigh in :) x

Woops!! Draw a line under it and start again this morning. You've still go a few days to turn it around before your next weigh in :) x

Thank you I hope I can pull it back. Craving naughty stuff today though which is a pain. Looking forward to my curry tonight and it's full of speed food so I'm hoping that'll count for something too!
Looking forward to digging into my chicken salad on my train back to Cardiff. I'm starving!

Hope you're having a good day?xx

Tonight's dinner. First time I've made mushy pea curry, it was gorgeous and really filling! I made up the sauce and blitzed it smooth, then fried off some mushrooms, added the sauce with cooked chicken and peas.
The recipe made loads though - got two more tubs full, just hope it freezes ok!

Attachments

• image-3781104243.jpg
    image-3781104243.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 49
Back