Sarah83's Food Diary 2014

Good morning hun,
Your weighlosses each week aren't slow, they are really impressive. On average you've lost 1lb a week, if you did that for a year it would be 52lb or 3.5 stone!! Now that's not bad :)
I love witherspoons, we live out in the country and other than the stupidly expensive restaurant in the village there's nothing around for about 4 mile. Witherspoons is pretty much the nearest place to us so we go there quite a bit :) It is so cheap. We often go and get the burger or hotdog deals with a drink. 4 meals and 4 drinks for about £25.00 bargain!!xx

Good morning hun, Your weighlosses each week aren't slow, they are really impressive. On average you've lost 1lb a week, if you did that for a year it would be 52lb or 3.5 stone!! Now that's not bad :) I love witherspoons, we live out in the country and other than the stupidly expensive restaurant in the village there's nothing around for about 4 mile. Witherspoons is pretty much the nearest place to us so we go there quite a bit :) It is so cheap. We often go and get the burger or hotdog deals with a drink. 4 meals and 4 drinks for about £25.00 bargain!!xx

I'm aiming for an average of 1lb a week but I've got birthdays and holidays coming up and I know I'll probably gain so I want to do better now to compensate lol!

Having a good day today, did our weekly aldi shop followed by daughter's 'treat' of visiting the rabbits and guinea pigs at pets at home.
I then popped into town to go to the bank and bought some bits from B&M including bargain mugshots and pasta&sauce.
Then I was super good and bought a bag of chips for hubby and daughter from the chippy, then walked down the road to the sandwich shop and got myself a turkey salad. I even gave hubby the buttered half baguette that came with it so he could have chip butties. Feeling very saintly!

Got to get ready shortly for softplay, so I've got a beef casserole out of the freezer as I won't have much time to cook when we get back.

Hope everyone's having a great Saturday xx

Saturday 15th Feb - EE

Breakfast: omelette with mozzarella (half HEXA)

Lunch: turkey salad with light salad cream - 2 syns

Dinner: beef casserole, new pots and veggies

Snacks etc: milk in coffees (half HEXA), mini daim egg - 3 syns

Confession time: snack attack hit last night :-(
It involved crisps, popcorn, pepperami and cheese on toast (at least that was using my HEXB as I hadn't had it yesterday)

Grr need to very extra good today which should be fine.

We're dropping daughter off at MILs this morning as hubby is going on a helicopter flight which I bought him for Xmas. Luckily the weather looks fab today, as it's been cancelled once already!
Then we're going back to MILs for a Sunday roast which will be SW friendly apart from a couple of syns for gravy.

Just tucking into a chunky frittata for brekkie as we won't have dinner until 3ish. Must pack some healthy snacks for while hubby is up in the helicopter...

Whoops, never mind about the snacks, draw a line under it. Have a great day today. I've been in a helicopter a couple of times, it's an amazing experience, I'm sure he will love it.xx

Hi, he did love it thank you. A fab Xmas present.
I do feel bad about yesterday's snacks but it could have been worse, as my MIL said today it could have been a packet of biscuits or a takeaway.
Had a good day today though including buying a huge fruit platter from asda to snack on before the helicopter flight while hubby gad a chicken and bacon Caesar wrap (yum!)

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday xx

Sunday 16th Feb - EE

breakfast: frittata with peppers, spring onions, new pots

Lunch: roast beef, fry light roasties, veg, gravy - 2 syns. Followed by berries and WW cream - 2 syns

Dinner: spicy wedges with cheese (half HEXA), creme egg (9 syns)

Snacks: milk in coffees (half HEXA), fruit platter

Syns: 13

Monday 17th Feb - EE

Breakfast: FF Yog and banana

Lunch: Savoury rice mixed with ham, peas and sweetcorn, with roasted veg

Dinner: Sausages (1 syn), egg, chips, beans and grilled tomatoes

Snacks etc: Milk in coffees (HEXA), Alpen light (half HEXB), Apple, grapes, ham chunks

Total syns: 1

Last edited:
Tonight's dinner for 1 syn (sorry about the blurring)

Attachments

• image-3855238006.jpg
    image-3855238006.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 29
Tuesday 18th February - EE

Breakfast: FF yog and banana

Lunch: Savoury rice mixed with peas, sweetcorn and ham chunks, with roasted veggies

Dinner: A kind of carbonara concoction: Pasta, shallots, garlic, mushrooms and ham chunks, with a sauce made from egg, light soft cheese (half HEXA) and parmesan (1 syn). Served with salad. half HEXB for olive oil.

Snacks etc: Milk in coffees (half HEXA), Alpen light (half HEXB), apple, grapes, 2 daim mini eggs - 6 syns

Syns: 7

Last edited:
Tonight's dinner yumyum:

Attachments

• image-1167132626.jpg
    image-1167132626.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 30
Your food is looking Scrummy. Glad you liked the noodles, its so god that there is something tasty we ca have, instead of just a salad. Hope you have had a good day. xx

It was really nice thanks. I love a traditional carbonara with egg, cream and Loadsa Parmesan so this was my compromise.

I had an ok day, busy day in work. But then tonight I've found that one of the guys I used to work with in my old company passed away yesterday. He had an ongoing battle with cancer for over 6 years and finally lost his battle. It's really sad as I used to get on really well with him and worked with his wife too who was lovely, he's left 2 kids behind too. Funny as I haven't seen them for nearly 3 years when I went off on maternity leave but it feels like yesterday.

A time to be thankful for what we've got I think xx

Not feeling very confident this week. Not sure why as I've been really good apart from a couple of blips in Friday's 3 course dinner, and Saturday's crisp attack. But I've kept away from lots of naughty things too and I've been making sure I have my superfree with every meal. We'll have to see but I am feeling quite nervous about weigh in.
Anyway on with today...

Weds 19th Feb - EE Breakfast: FF yog, banana, Alpen light (half HEXB)

Lunch: Leftover pasta from last night (half HEXB and half HEXA), salad - 1 syn

Dinner: Slow cooked spicy asian beef - 1 syn, rice, green beans and carrots

Snacks etc: Milk in coffees (half HEXA), grapes

Syns: 2

Last edited:
Ah hun, I'm sure you will be fine. Just try and stay positive and don't lose the motivation. Ok so you had a little blip at the weekend but you've been good all week and there's still a couple of days left till you weigh in.xx

Thank you. I think what doesn't help is that I've been really bloated with trapped wind the last couple of days. I do suffer from this occasionally but I can usually pin point why, but I'm not sure this time. The only thing which I was eating differently was the savoury rice lunchtime as it's a long time since I've had that. I'll have to see how I am today without the rice...

I almost forgot - tonight I've got to bake a lemon drizzle cake for someone who's leaving hubby's team in work. It's going to be hard resisting that... ! Hopefully be ok if I pack it all away for him to take to work as soon as I can!
I really love baking but I've obviously not been doing it while I'm trying to be good, because obviously I love cake as well ;)

I think I might manage not to have a piece of cake, but I won't be able to resist licking the bowl!!
Still feeling bloated today, wondering if it's coffee, I've only had two since coming into work but they've made me feel yuck. Better stick to the water and fruit teas for the rest of the day...

Back