Sarahosaurus Exante Diary

Sarahosaurus

Hi there!! I purchased exante last year, completed 2 days and gave up. I think I pushed myself too hard, added exercise too soon, I was just exhausted.
But 6 months on....I’m a few lbs down but I’m still obese and unhappy with my body. I lost my father in law to Parkinson’s disease last week and it’s a wake up call. He kept fighting to the end. Here I am, living in a capable body and killing it with greed.

So I’m starting this morning, as my other products are still in date. If I can get a week under my belt, i’ll order more. Obviously exante isn’t forever but I do need a kick start.

Wish me luck. I’m going to post daily here and stay accountable. I’m aiming for 3 packs a day......but may possibly increase this to 4 depending on how I feel. As I’m pretty active and do 15k steps most week days.

What should I expect in the first few days?

Hi and good luck Sarah.

Hang on in there, by day 4 you should start to feel better by being in ketosis (google the symtoms).
You may feel like you have a cold too for a while, but that will soon pass. xx

Hi and good luck Sarah.

Hang on in there, by day 4 you should start to feel better by being in ketosis (google the symtoms).
You may feel like you have a cold too for a while, but that will soon pass. xx
Thanks!!! So far so good!!

So it’s 7.30 day 1. I did it!
3 litres water
10.30 - choc shake
2.30 - Peanut butter bar
6pm - spag bol
13k steps

No extras. Felt fine all day, feel pretty normal. Was thinking this is easy. Now I’m sat here starving. I just want to eat. Going to make a black coffee and try make it until bed time.

Breakfast - Rhubarb & Custard Shake
Lunch - Lemon Bar
Dinner - Carbonara
Followed by 103 calories of chicken breast.

Oops
Water - 3 litres so far
Steps - 17k

I’m starving.

Day 3
Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and I’m 4lbs down. Which will be all the water I drank. So now I’m aiming for 7lbs in this first week. Wouldn’t that be incredible.

I’m very hungry in the evenings. Really craving food at 5/6 when I cook family a meal. Which is why I caved and had chicken breast yesterday. Hopefully that craving disappears soon.

Day 3 here I come.

Bless you, I am such an evening grazer I have to eat my first 'meal' late so today will be having my first at about 3 . Just drink loads of water and that will make you feel a bit fuller Hun. xxx

Well just had pack 3 at 5.....so hopefully I’m done.
I’m so starving still, it’s so difficult.

Day 3.
Breakfast - Golden syrup porridge
Lunch - White chocolate Cookie
Dinner - Spag Bol
Steps - 12k so far
Water 3litres.....

Day 4

The starving feeling has gone but the cravings haven’t. I am so tempted to eat food. Food is on my mind and I do feel hungry.

My daughter is at school tomorrow and my son at nursery, so I’m hoping a day without the kids will take my mind off it.

If this passes I’ll be fine but I’m not sure I can continue to kick the cravings if they continue to happen.

But I must say....I’m impressed with how I’ve managed 4 days (almost) and I do find the evenings better once the kids are in bed and I’m working.

I struggle with diets such as slimming world as I’m a binge eater and unlimited anything will be taken advantage off. The strictness is good for me.

Day 5 - Sneaky weigh in this morning and I’m already 6lbs down. Wow!!! On track for a half stone loss in my first week! Incredible.

6B7B8F41-60FD-4BB5-B4BE-ED54660D1614.jpeg

That’s 2 litres water per day. Then I get the rest from hot drinks and the shakes!!!

Keep at it! I'm on day 7 of cambridge so similar to exante and same goal as you of 11stone. We can do this!
Thanks. Do you like Cambridge diet? I was tempted due to the support but I couldn’t get a good idea of prices from the website. Happy to follow if you have a diary but lost as to where to find it.

So I’ve been looking on this website today, seen a few people say ‘I only managed half a bar, I was so full I had to save the rest for later’
This will never be me. I’m so hungry.

I don't mind it but has taken some getting used to as I'm not overly bothered about sweet and really couldn't stand the savoury options like soups etc.

I do understand what people mean when they say that they struggle to finish a bar as I can feel hungry but can't finish a shake. Think it is more to do with your stomach shrinking and getting used to smaller amounts. Because you have to drink the cambridge shakes within 15 minutes of making them it is alot in one go for a tiny stomach! Don't have the luxury of time to just sip it.

I've always drank alot of water so that part hasn't been an issue for me, easily 4 litres a day so I haven't had to worry about the water flavourings or anything like that.

It's not cheap if like me you are still having to food shop for family but not as bad as I thought and having a dedicated consultant is great as she's always on the end of the phone and does my measurements once a week.

Day 6
Wow!!!! I’ve done 5 solid days. Can’t believe it. Weighed myself this morning, I just can’t help it. 8lbs down. Really impressive. I hope I still have the same motivation on this plan when the losses are smaller.
I am still hungry most the time and craving actual food. Finding it difficult.

Ordered a pack of the coco puffs, just to see what they are like. Loved them. Should have ordered more.
Also yesterday evening I had the carbonara pack, added more water to make it soupy and last longer. Also did 100g raw mushrooms, cooked them, added them in. 16 calories 0.4g carbs. Was a nice addition for it to feel like a meal.

Last edited:
Back