ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Morning all! Not sure what we're doing today. We've got dave's nephews with us so we might take them to the park or something later :) i'd like to at least get a walk in!

Morning all! Not sure what we're doing today. We've got dave's nephews with us so we might take them to the park or something later :) i'd like to at least get a walk in!

Make sure u go on the Swings ;-) Will it be a Picnic too? X

Yeah :) we had lunch at home so I had a sandwich and some squares then we went to Hornsea Freeport (and drove past a Heron Foods!! So they do exist!) where I got plent of exercise running after the 2 year old in the play area! Resisted all sorts of cakes, pizza, shortbread etc on offer :D then we got back and played some frisbee in the garden.

About to have dinner, having another WW meal with boiled potatoes and veg. Quite hungry now as not eaten since lunch (pre WW i'd have had chocolate and biscuits throughout the afternoon).

Yeah :) we had lunch at home so I had a sandwich and some squares then we went to Hornsea Freeport (and drove past a Heron Foods!! So they do exist!) where I got plent of exercise running after the 2 year old in the play area! Resisted all sorts of cakes, pizza, shortbread etc on offer :D then we got back and played some frisbee in the garden.

About to have dinner, having another WW meal with boiled potatoes and veg. Quite hungry now as not eaten since lunch (pre WW i'd have had chocolate and biscuits throughout the afternoon).

I'm so proud of you Sarah! You're definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl!!!I think u appreciate your meals so much more when u don't snack.x

Thanks guys :D i couldnt even finish my dinner! I was full so i left a few mouthfulls. Enough points for a soya dessert and macaroon later.

Thanks guys :D i couldnt even finish my dinner! I was full so i left a few mouthfulls. Enough points for a soya dessert and macaroon later.

Yey! You've really turned over a new leaf! Mmmmmmm Macaroon!!! X

Thank you all! I am very pleased.

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
lunch- 3 slices bread 7pp, jam 1pp, ham 0pp, squares 3pp
dinner- shepherds pie 6pp, boiled potatoes 2pp, veg 0pp
snacks- macaroon 3pp, custard cream 2pp

30/33 dailies
48 weeklies remaining

Thank you all! I am very pleased.

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
lunch- 3 slices bread 7pp, jam 1pp, ham 0pp, squares 3pp
dinner- shepherds pie 6pp, boiled potatoes 2pp, veg 0pp
snacks- macaroon 3pp, custard cream 2pp

30/33 dailies
48 weeklies remaining

Fab Day Sweetie! What do u plan to spend your last 3pp on? You're doing amazingly well considering you're away! You Go Girl! X

Macaroon as in the bars we used to eat as kids? Are they only 3pp? I have 2 in the press from the wedding I was ata few weeks ago!They had a pic and mix bar! I havnt eaten them yet cuz I didn't know the pp in them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back