ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Yey for another Custard Cream! Forgot to say, did u go to Sainsburys for more Mrs Crimbles? X

Last edited:
Great will power there, and got some exercise in too with the running around and the frisbee-ing. Well done.

Oh pants I was hoping I had finally found out the pp for them! Do ya know how much they are???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh pants I was hoping I had finally found out the pp for them! Do ya know how much they are???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you happen to know the Brand? MFP says Wilton Macaroon Bar is 3pp, Lees Macaroon Bar is 4pp, is it either of those?x

Sorry Ciara I've never heard of a macaroon bar before!

Serena no I didn't get to Sainsbury's in time :( these ones I got from Tesco the other day!

Just had my weetabix for breakfast. Might be taking the kids to the park later!

Do you have good weather there? It has been raining here since 4.00am.

Was planning to wash my furniture covers. Had to laze about on the web and minis instead. Oh well!

Sorry Ciara I've never heard of a macaroon bar before!

Serena no I didn't get to Sainsbury's in time :( these ones I got from Tesco the other day!

Just had my weetabix for breakfast. Might be taking the kids to the park later!

I will keep u posted of any other offers I see :) Well Done on staying on track!!! X

Sounds like you've got your day planned well. xx

Well on the way to the park the heavens opened! Thankfully it was a short sharp shower and was dry by the time we got there. Went to the country park near the humber bridge, was a nice little walk with some rugby playing/running about too!

chicken casserole for dinner made by Dave's mum. Not too sure of the points but my app is telling me about 8pp should be accurate.

Heading into York tomorrow and having lunch there. Looking forward to it, I love York!

Well on the way to the park the heavens opened! Thankfully it was a short sharp shower and was dry by the time we got there. Went to the country park near the humber bridge, was a nice little walk with some rugby playing/running about too!

chicken casserole for dinner made by Dave's mum. Not too sure of the points but my app is telling me about 8pp should be accurate.

Heading into York tomorrow and having lunch there. Looking forward to it, I love York!

Sounds like a nice day :) It brightened up a bit this afternoon here. York is a lovely City, hope u go somewhere yummy for lunch? You deserve it with your best behaviour this week!!! PS-Hope u enjoy your casserole, yum yum! X

Not sure where we'll go for lunch yet but it will definitely be somewhere yummy :p I fancy a pub lunch so might do that.

Not sure where we'll go for lunch yet but it will definitely be somewhere yummy :p I fancy a pub lunch so might do that.

Mmmmm I love Pub Lunches, especially if they do Doorstop Sandwiches! X

After dinner went for a walk with my boyfriend around the village he lives in, must have taken about an hour!

I've pointed the dinner higher than 8 but im not too sure if it's right. I had a little bit of chicken with maybe 3 chunks of boiled potato, 2 dumplings, carrot, brocolli and cauliflower with gravy.

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
Lunch- 3 slices gluten free bread 7pp, ham 1pp, jam 1pp, squares 3pp
Dinner- casserole 15pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, macaroon 3pp

39 points total
33/33 dailies
6 weeklies

42 weeklies remaining

After dinner went for a walk with my boyfriend around the village he lives in, must have taken about an hour!

I've pointed the dinner higher than 8 but im not too sure if it's right. I had a little bit of chicken with maybe 3 chunks of boiled potato, 2 dumplings, carrot, brocolli and cauliflower with gravy.

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
Lunch- 3 slices gluten free bread 7pp, ham 1pp, jam 1pp, squares 3pp
Dinner- casserole 15pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, macaroon 3pp

39 points total
33/33 dailies
6 weeklies

42 weeklies remaining

That's a good amount of exercise!!! I think you've over estimated for the casserole bit I guess it's better over than under!!! Doing well Sweetie :) x

How many points would you say? 10? 12?

Well Aunt Bessie Dumplings are 2pp each, so that's 4pp. Maybe 2pp for 100g of Potato? So that's 6pp. How many PP is the amount of chicken u had?4pp? So 10pp Total? X

I hardly had much chicken so I reckon it was 10pp total

so that means yesterday I had 34pp total and 1 weekly. 47 weeklies left!

heading to York soon! I expect we'll do a lot of walking today!

I hardly had much chicken so I reckon it was 10pp total

so that means yesterday I had 34pp total and 1 weekly. 47 weeklies left!

heading to York soon! I expect we'll do a lot of walking today!

Whoop Whoop! 47 Weeklies plus Dailies, that will make for a good pub lunch!!! X

Back