ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

We saw This is the End and it was mental! Very funny but quite gory too.

I must admit I had two fruit salad sweeties... But they were very small and my belly was rumbling!

We saw This is the End and it was mental! Very funny but quite gory too.

I must admit I had two fruit salad sweeties... But they were very small and my belly was rumbling!

U could of had up to 4 for still only 1pp ;-) x

Serena your like a ww bible you are a legend!!
I know that film is mental I taught it was more of a horror film than a comedy as im absolutely terrified of zombies and I didn't find it one bit funny nope I wasn't a happy camper

Serena your like a ww bible you are a legend!!
I know that film is mental I taught it was more of a horror film than a comedy as im absolutely terrified of zombies and I didn't find it one bit funny nope I wasn't a happy camper

Ha ha ha!!! I'm a walking talking WW Shop and Eat Out Guide, everyone needs a Serena ;-) I'm must have ww accessory!!! X

Got up early this morning and went to the gym :)

Lunch time soon. Getting peckish already but will wait until 12 or else I'll want my dinner early too!

Got up early this morning and went to the gym :)

Lunch time soon. Getting peckish already but will wait until 12 or else I'll want my dinner early too!

Well Done on your gym sesh!!! Hope u enjoy your lunch.xxxxx

I feel so ill :( Just had the WORST IBS attack ever :( I think I'll be on the loo for the rest of the afternoon. Sorry TMI!

I think the epic chocolate binge on Monday and having full fat milk on my cereal this morning caught up with me :(

I feel so ill :( Just had the WORST IBS attack ever :( I think I'll be on the loo for the rest of the afternoon. Sorry TMI!

I think the epic chocolate binge on Monday and having full fat milk on my cereal this morning caught up with me :(

Oh No :-( Sending you hugs (and lots of Andrex!) I guess yours is the opposite way to mine! X

I do get the constipation too, I have to take Movicol every day to ensure that I go otherwise I don't go for over a week! But if I eat dairy then I get the opposite lol.

Got a WW chicken curry in the oven, first time trying it.

I do get the constipation too, I have to take Movicol every day to ensure that I go otherwise I don't go for over a week! But if I eat dairy then I get the opposite lol.

Got a WW chicken curry in the oven, first time trying it.

A Curry in your current state? You're brave lol! X

Well it was very mild! I hope I'll be okay.

Breakfast- cornflakes and milk 5pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, babybel light 1pp, walkers squares 3pp, ham 1pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp
Dinner- WW chicken curry 8pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, rice dream chocolate milkshake 3pp, 2 jaffa cakes 3pp, mini meringue 1pp, strawberries 0pp

33/33 dailies

Well it was very mild! I hope I'll be okay.

Breakfast- cornflakes and milk 5pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, babybel light 1pp, walkers squares 3pp, ham 1pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp
Dinner- WW chicken curry 8pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, rice dream chocolate milkshake 3pp, 2 jaffa cakes 3pp, mini meringue 1pp, strawberries 0pp

33/33 dailies

How u feeling Sarah? Hope the Curry has stayed with you? X Isn't it gutting that Jaffa Cakes aren't 1pp each in multiples :-( x

Felt a bit dodgy earlier but better now. No more toilet trips!

Yeah I hate that 2 jaffa cakes are 3pp :(

Felt a bit dodgy earlier but better now. No more toilet trips!

Yeah I hate that 2 jaffa cakes are 3pp :(

Yey! Ill cancel that parcel drop of Andrex ;-) I need to find some Jaffa Cakes which are 1pp, no matter how many u eat! X

I think WW might do their own jaffa cakes... I know they do chocolate digestives that are 1pp but I don't know how many points 2 are.

those ww digestives are so thin they aren't worth the 1pp cuz ya just want more

Stop Press! If you get Asda Smart Price Jaffa Cakes, you can have 2 for 2pp but alas 3 are still 4pp :-( x

Thanks for that Serena! I'm trying to give chocolate a wide birth from now on but I'll bear them in mind!

Did the 1 mile Leslie Sansone video before lunch. Felt a bit dizzy afterwards as it's so hot today :(

Back