ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Thanks for that Serena! I'm trying to give chocolate a wide birth from now on but I'll bear them in mind!

Did the 1 mile Leslie Sansone video before lunch. Felt a bit dizzy afterwards as it's so hot today :(

At least it's done and out of the way :) Hope you're having plenty of fluids? You've got your juice in your joints after Leslie ;-) x

Found you.

Don't worry about putting on 5lbs... you're still 1lb down from what you were and there's women at my meeting that are exactly the same as they were 6 weeks ago after upping and downing constantly... and they've been to meetings each week.
You've been on your own and still haven't put on all your lost weight.
So you've done really well.
It's only 1 and a quarter pounds a week on average.

And you'll get it back off, I know you will =D

I've had some water and some tea :)

Thanks Emma! I've been really good this week points wise and I can't wait until WI to find out how much I've lost :) Probably won't be any more than 2lbs as I'm not someone who loses massive amounts of weight, unlike some at my meetings who regularly lose 4-6lbs per week!

I've had some water and some tea :)

Thanks Emma! I've been really good this week points wise and I can't wait until WI to find out how much I've lost :) Probably won't be any more than 2lbs as I'm not someone who loses massive amounts of weight, unlike some at my meetings who regularly lose 4-6lbs per week!

I'm not a big hitter either :-( We can be the 2lb club together!!! X

Yeah we've got all the windows and doors open and the fan on!

Breakfast- 1 chocolate weetabix 2pp, alpro soya light 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmite 0pp, walkers squares 3pp, light babybel 1pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- Young's gastro bass fillet 7pp, 2 waffles 6pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, pink n white 1pp, jaffa cake 1pp, rice dream chocolate milkshake 3pp

33/33 dailies

Plus done 1 mile Leslie Sansone workout and a dog walk :)

Yeah we've got all the windows and doors open and the fan on!

Breakfast- 1 chocolate weetabix 2pp, alpro soya light 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmite 0pp, walkers squares 3pp, light babybel 1pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- Young's gastro bass fillet 7pp, 2 waffles 6pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, pink n white 1pp, jaffa cake 1pp, rice dream chocolate milkshake 3pp

33/33 dailies

Plus done 1 mile Leslie Sansone workout and a dog walk :)

Fantastic Day Sarah! So So Proud of you, especially in this heat! Does one Weetabix fill you up enough?!? X

2lb is the healthy recommended weight anyway - so don't fret about losing any more each week.
As Serena says
"Slow & steady wins the race"
and
"A dripping tap still fills a bucket"

Hehe.

Besides, they'll slow down eventually and you'll still be poodling along at your 2lbs and overtake their losses =D

I'm not a heat fan either - and it's boiling hot at work.
Luckily, on Customer Services, we've got a fan.
So that's nice =D Haha

And me personally, I defo couldn't cope with just one weetabix.
Gotta be 2 for me.
And even then, I could eat it 10 times over cuz I love weetabix haha

2lb is the healthy recommended weight anyway - so don't fret about losing any more each week.
As Serena says
"Slow & steady wins the race"
and
"A dripping tap still fills a bucket"

Hehe.

Besides, they'll slow down eventually and you'll still be poodling along at your 2lbs and overtake their losses =D

I'm not a heat fan either - and it's boiling hot at work.
Luckily, on Customer Services, we've got a fan.
So that's nice =D Haha

And me personally, I defo couldn't cope with just one weetabix.
Gotta be 2 for me.
And even then, I could eat it 10 times over cuz I love weetabix haha

Everybody must have Serena in their head?!? I'm a McLegend!!! X PS-Don't forget that More is More ;-) x

I have 1 weetabix on the days where I end up eating breakfast about 10am, but today because I was up earlier I had 2 weetabix :)

I am really proud of myself, I've stuck to my points from tuesday onwards and not binged since Monday afternoon!

I have 1 weetabix on the days where I end up eating breakfast about 10am, but today because I was up earlier I had 2 weetabix :)

I am really proud of myself, I've stuck to my points from tuesday onwards and not binged since Monday afternoon!

Well Done Sarah! I'm so proud of you Sweetie. PS-I couldn't be swapping between 1 and 2, it might leave an odd number in the box and I couldn't be doing with that!!!x

I used all my weeklies up on Monday with the chocolate binge so I can't have anything extra this week!

Serena I made sure I had 1 weetabix on 2 days so there will be no odd numbers left :p

I used all my weeklies up on Monday with the chocolate binge so I can't have anything extra this week!

Serena I made sure I had 1 weetabix on 2 days so there will be no odd numbers left :p

I'm so pleased! I was thinking about the poor defenceless loner weetabix who gets left without a buddy!!! X

Haha no, there are 2 left and they shall be eaten together! Then I start the box of golden syrup weetabix. Never had those ones before.

Back