ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Thanks Serena. I just couldn't resist the call of the scales :p

This is when I'm glad I don't own Scales! Btw my Kitchen Scales arrived, they are very stylish! X

So I took the dog out on a half an hour walk, had a shower then had my fruit and dessert :)

Feeling very tired now, can't wait to get into bed later!

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
Lunch- sausage roll 12pp
Dinner- NuMe cumberland pie 8pp, broccoli 0pp, carrot 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, strawberries 0pp, macaroon 3pp

32/33 dailies

27 weeklies remaining

So I took the dog out on a half an hour walk, had a shower then had my fruit and dessert :)

Feeling very tired now, can't wait to get into bed later!

Breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
Lunch- sausage roll 12pp
Dinner- NuMe cumberland pie 8pp, broccoli 0pp, carrot 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, strawberries 0pp, macaroon 3pp

32/33 dailies

27 weeklies remaining

I can't believe you ended your holiday week with 27 Weeklies, that's amazing for a Holiday! You've done so well! X

Thanks :D I can't wait hehehe, never been this excited for WI before.

So good to see u excited, it reflects your hard work :) x

I know Serena! Ultimate willpower! I can't quite believe I said no to the lovely ice cream, pancakes, chicken nuggets and pizza! I've been taken over haha.

Yup Trina tomorrow evening. I usually go about 6.30pm after my dinner (I eat the same thing every WI day and wear the same clothes for consistency!)

I know Serena! Ultimate willpower! I can't quite believe I said no to the lovely ice cream, pancakes, chicken nuggets and pizza! I've been taken over haha.

Yup Trina tomorrow evening. I usually go about 6.30pm after my dinner (I eat the same thing every WI day and wear the same clothes for consistency!)

Consistency is key! I even wear the same jewellery to WI lol ! You are an ultimate (Will)PowerPuff Girl! I reckon u are even better than me, I shall worship at your feet lol x

I don't really wear jewellery except my lip ring (yeah yeah, most people don't approve!), nose stud and earrings. I always take my shoes off and take my phone out of my pocket though :p

Nah I'm not better than you Serena! :p

I don't really wear jewellery except my lip ring (yeah yeah, most people don't approve!), nose stud and earrings. I always take my shoes off and take my phone out of my pocket though :p

I think you are ;-) I even unclip my Pedometer, that must weigh a couple of ounces lol x

I used to have my nose,eyebrow and tongue pierced!x:D

I used to have my nose,eyebrow and tongue pierced!x:D

Do u not have any of them done anymore? I love eyebrow piercings, u don't see them very often these days! X

Do u not have any of them done anymore? I love eyebrow piercings, u don't see them very often these days! X

No i took my tongue 1 out after tyler was born coz i kept swallowing the ball. My eyebrow 1 grew out i had the bar in tho not the hoop. they r funky.x

No i took my tongue 1 out after tyler was born coz i kept swallowing the ball. My eyebrow 1 grew out i had the bar in tho not the hoop. they r funky.x

Would u ever have any of them redone? Never thought of you as a Rebel Trina ;-) x

Would u ever have any of them redone? Never thought of you as a Rebel Trina ;-) x

The tongue no. the pain is horendus and its swolen for like a week!! My eyebrow i would but im nearly 30 haha. I can stil get a stud in my nose i just havent found a realy nice 1. Duno if 1 would go thru my eybrow after all these years.x

Serena u r a bad influence!! I Tried to c if i could get an earing thro my eyebrow and i can so now im guna have to go buy a bar. When greg gets in tonite and says wot have u dun il say its serenas fault.x:D

Serena u r a bad influence!! I Tried to c if i could get an earing thro my eyebrow and i can so now im guna have to go buy a bar. When greg gets in tonite and says wot have u dun il say its serenas fault.x:D

Ha ha ha! You're a Rebel! I wanna see a picture! Yey, go Trina! X

Back