ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Hell no haha. Yeh u can c the hole it just doubt it would go thru underneath coz its that bit that heals and that bit that hurts the most.x

Do It Do It Do It! Greg would be happy ;-) x

I cant have it pierced again i just cant c that needle again. if u get a tat tho then i mite change my mind.x:p

Ooooooo there's a challenge! X

Good Luck for tonight Sarah :) Not long till WI, make sure you run home and let us know the result! X

Not long to go now :D

Serena they didn't make me pay it all right away. I paid what I could, and from next month I'm paying £10 a month but they said I can stop at any time and have it 'frozen' until I'm earning money.

I have my lobes pierced three times each side, 3 cartilage piercings on my left ear, my nose and my lip. I used to have my helix pierced but it grew out, and I did have an industrial but I think the piercer did it wrong so I took it out fairly quickly as it was painful.

I have four tattoos also!

Emma did it hurt getting your hips done? Do you keep catching them on your clothes and stuff?

My brother has his nipple, lobes and tragus pierced and he used to have his eyebrow pierced. I quite like nipple piercings but I'm too much of a wuss to get mine done!

Not long to go now :D

Serena they didn't make me pay it all right away. I paid what I could, and from next month I'm paying £10 a month but they said I can stop at any time and have it 'frozen' until I'm earning money.

I have my lobes pierced three times each side, 3 cartilage piercings on my left ear, my nose and my lip. I used to have my helix pierced but it grew out, and I did have an industrial but I think the piercer did it wrong so I took it out fairly quickly as it was painful.

I have four tattoos also!

Emma did it hurt getting your hips done? Do you keep catching them on your clothes and stuff?

My brother has his nipple, lobes and tragus pierced and he used to have his eyebrow pierced. I quite like nipple piercings but I'm too much of a wuss to get mine done!

£10 a month sounds 'ok' I guess! Can't wait to hear your result! Go Sarah Go Sarah Go Go Go! X

Trina it's a surface piercing over the hips! They do look nice but I'd worry about snagging them on my clothes.

Okay.... drumroll.... in the past two weeks I've lost 3lbs :)

Though when I got back from Hull and weighed after dinner the scales said I'd lost nearly 5lb in 2 weeks. Then when I weighed this morning and checked my separate records (I record morning weights and some evening weights!) they said since last Monday I'd lost 2.8lbs. So I think the WW scales would have said I'd lost more, but I am quite bloated tonight which I think has affected WI. On the WW scales they fluctuated between 14st 1 and 14st 0.5 before settling on 14.1 so I think I was close to a 3.5lb loss!

But I'm happy with a 3lb loss in 2 weeks, especially considering in those two weeks I've had 2x chippy takeaway, massive roast dinner with all the trimmings, Nandos and a pub burger and chips! And a chocolate bar! I love weight watchers!

Breakfast- weetabix golden syrup 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, babybel light 1pp, 2 slices ham 1pp, 2 slices chicken 1pp, NuMe crisps 3pp
Dinner- WW lasagne 6pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- 2 slices bread 5pp, 2 tsp marmalade 3pp

30/33 dailies
0 weeklies
49 weeklies remaining

Trina it's a surface piercing over the hips! They do look nice but I'd worry about snagging them on my clothes.

Okay.... drumroll.... in the past two weeks I've lost 3lbs :)

Though when I got back from Hull and weighed after dinner the scales said I'd lost nearly 5lb in 2 weeks. Then when I weighed this morning and checked my separate records (I record morning weights and some evening weights!) they said since last Monday I'd lost 2.8lbs. So I think the WW scales would have said I'd lost more, but I am quite bloated tonight which I think has affected WI. On the WW scales they fluctuated between 14st 1 and 14st 0.5 before settling on 14.1 so I think I was close to a 3.5lb loss!

But I'm happy with a 3lb loss in 2 weeks, especially considering in those two weeks I've had 2x chippy takeaway, massive roast dinner with all the trimmings, Nandos and a pub burger and chips! And a chocolate bar! I love weight watchers!

Breakfast- weetabix golden syrup 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, 1 slice bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, babybel light 1pp, 2 slices ham 1pp, 2 slices chicken 1pp, NuMe crisps 3pp
Dinner- WW lasagne 6pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- 2 slices bread 5pp, 2 tsp marmalade 3pp

30/33 dailies
0 weeklies
49 weeklies remaining

Well dun hun thats fab. Im realy proud of u. 3 pound in 2 week is amazing and u was on hol 2. Go sarah woohoo. You could c the next stone bracket next week.x

When tyler was born i took it out coz i kept swallowin the ball. i was just meant to buy a new 1 and never got round to it. That was ten year ago. Dont think that would go back thru. it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.x

Ah that's fair enough to be honest none of my piercings hurt in the slightest. Actually one of my ears did but that's a big piece of cartilage so understandable.

Get it re done. You've got it in your head that it really hurts so it probably won't hurt much :) xx

Ah that's fair enough to be honest none of my piercings hurt in the slightest. Actually one of my ears did but that's a big piece of cartilage so understandable.

Get it re done. You've got it in your head that it really hurts so it probably won't hurt much :) xx

Not even the nipple? Wow your hard! I want another tatoo but of meaninfull writtin at the back of my neck. I just dont no what tho.x

Woo hoo! Well done on that loss - fantastic, especially as you have been on holiday too.

Back