ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Yes I figured that part out :p

I cut mine in half and then kind of slid the knife in and tried to separate them. Is that how you do it? Only I just seemed to poke holes in it!

Yes I figured that part out :p

I cut mine in half and then kind of slid the knife in and tried to separate them. Is that how you do it? Only I just seemed to poke holes in it!

I cut it on the Long Edge, that's how they do it at Nandos :) Then just slid the Burger in! X

Hmm! I didn't try that! Though I suspect I'd have the same problem of the knife poking through. Maybe it was because I got the Free From pittas.

I'm setting myself a challenge for November! I'm determined it's going to be my month. I'm not setting any weight goals, but I'm setting the challenge of not weighing myself for the whole month!!! Typically when I weigh myself, if I feel it's not what it 'should' be then it sets off a binge. This is going to be a really hard challenge, but I think I can do it.

I'll weigh tomorrow for the last time, then not again until Monday 2nd December! Wish me luck!

Hmm! I didn't try that! Though I suspect I'd have the same problem of the knife poking through. Maybe it was because I got the Free From pittas.

I'm setting myself a challenge for November! I'm determined it's going to be my month. I'm not setting any weight goals, but I'm setting the challenge of not weighing myself for the whole month!!! Typically when I weigh myself, if I feel it's not what it 'should' be then it sets off a binge. This is going to be a really hard challenge, but I think I can do it.

I'll weigh tomorrow for the last time, then not again until Monday 2nd December! Wish me luck!

Good Luck Sarah! If anyone can do this, you can! We are all here for you Sweetie :) x

Good luck!!! I think thats an.awesome Idea (altho what a struggle it will be!) X

Thanks guys!

It will be an IMMENSE struggle for me, but as a serial weigher I think it is healthy in the long run!

Thanks guys!

It will be an IMMENSE struggle for me, but as a serial weigher I think it is healthy in the long run!

Indeed it is! Short Term Pain for Long Term Gain! X

Amen!

After a month of no losses I'll be happy with a loss of even 1lb over the next month. Just anything to get me started again!

Amen!

After a month of no losses I'll be happy with a loss of even 1lb over the next month. Just anything to get me started again!

Just don't think about the Scales or Numbers, what will be will be x

Wow hun you are brave. Id love to do it but id cave i no i would. That must b great to not wory bout scales.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kinda counted points today, went over but not worried, just glad I was in control and no binges!

Breakfast- OSS golden syrup 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- Chicken breast 3pp, pitta bread 4pp, nando's marinade 2pp, peas 1pp
Dinner- 2 slices GF bread 6pp, jam 2pp, chicken slices 2pp, crisps 4pp
Snacks- apple 0pp, satsuma 0pp, 4 mini cookies 8pp

so about 37pp, not bad

edit- forgot the chips from lunch! Probably 5pp.

So about 42pp.

Kinda counted points today, went over but not worried, just glad I was in control and no binges!

Breakfast- OSS golden syrup 4pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- Chicken breast 3pp, pitta bread 4pp, nando's marinade 2pp, peas 1pp
Dinner- 2 slices GF bread 6pp, jam 2pp, chicken slices 2pp, crisps 4pp
Snacks- apple 0pp, satsuma 0pp, 4 mini cookies 8pp

so about 37pp, not bad

Looks good to me :) And lots of Food for the pp' x

Good Morning Sarah :) So is it the Final WI this Morning before the Scales Amnesty? X

Yes!

Last weigh in said 13st 5.8lbs, which is actually about a 1lb less than a month ago, but up from a few weeks ago. But no weighing until December now!

I'm supposed to be going to my assessment this morning. I was going to get the train, but they're all suspended due to the storm so I might have to get the bus.

Yes!

Last weigh in said 13st 5.8lbs, which is actually about a 1lb less than a month ago, but up from a few weeks ago. But no weighing until December now!

I'm supposed to be going to my assessment this morning. I was going to get the train, but they're all suspended due to the storm so I might have to get the bus.

Hope u can get there ok! Whoop Whoop for Scales Amnesty!!! X

My Dad said he'll drive me there, yay! Will ring a bit later and check the person managed to make it in to work or else it'll be cancelled.

My Dad said he'll drive me there, yay! Will ring a bit later and check the person managed to make it in to work or else it'll be cancelled.

Yey for Daddy! Hope it is on. X

Back