ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Greetings from Hull!

Ran out of my milk this morning so made porridge with water. It was AWFUL! So I had a slice of toast instead and lunch ended up being 2 slices of toast and some squares.

Dinner was chicken and gravy pie with boiled potatoes and veg. Probably have some fruit and a soya dessert later :)

Snap i had chicken pie with mash and veg,it was yum. Porridge and water is yak i dont blame u for throwin it away. Hope u have a lovely time.x

Greetings from Bournemouth to Hull! Fab food choices today for both of us, we can do this!!! PS-Is Porridge ok with your ibs? I can't eat it with mine :-( x

Porridge seems to be okay, I have some gluten and dairy free oats! And when I make it with milk I use lactofree milk.

Yay for twin dinners Trina :p

so I feel pleased at my food choices today. We stopped off at the services in Cambridge and I resisted KFC, mcdonalds, dominos, m&s food :D

breakfast- few bites of porridge 2pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp
lunch- 2 slices kingsmill 50/50 5pp, 2 tsp marmite 1pp, squares 3pp
dinner- asda chicken and gravy pie 15pp, boiled potato 2pp, veg 0pp
snack- macaroon 3pp

34 points total
33/33 dailies
1 weekly

48 weeklies remaining

Porridge seems to be okay, I have some gluten and dairy free oats! And when I make it with milk I use lactofree milk.

so I feel pleased at my food choices today. We stopped off at the services in Cambridge and I resisted KFC, mcdonalds, dominos, m&s food :D

snack- macaroon 3pp

34 points total
33/33 dailies
1 weekly

48 weeklies remaining

OMG! Dominos at a Services! Why was I not there!!?? Our Services had KFC,Burger King,McDs,Krispy Kreme,Waitrose and Papa Johns! I've never seen one with Dominos!
Well Done on only using 1 Weekly :) You've made some fab choices there! X

snack- macaroon 3pp

34 points total
33/33 dailies
1 weekly

48 weeklies remaining

Go sarah woohoo. Youve dun fab and well done for resisting the services. Think you have defo got your head back in the game!! What are your plans for 2day.x

Well done on resisting Sarah.
If you stopped at Cambridge, I bet you drove past Peterborough yesterday as well.
Hope you waved to me!
Haha

We very well mighht have driven past Peterborough! Thoughh I forgot where you lived but I shall wave on the way back :p

trina we are taking my boyfriend's nephews to an aquarium today :) so we'll probably eat lunch out but ive got a WW meal for dinner thats 6pp

We very well mighht have driven past Peterborough! Thoughh I forgot where you lived but I shall wave on the way back :p

trina we are taking my boyfriend's nephews to an aquarium today :) so we'll probably eat lunch out but ive got a WW meal for dinner thats 6pp

Yey for eating out but counterbalancing with a WW Meal tonight! Hope u find something yummy to have :) Have fun at the Aquarium.x

Go you!! You have it all planned out. Hope u have a lovely day hun.x

Think i may go into town coz im dyin for sum new clothes. My size 14 linen trousers are droppin off me. Cant believe that when i bought them i had a realy bad muffin top!! On the other hand tho i mite just wait til goal and then go get sum new stuf. I need a winter wardrobe now coz i have nothing.x

Here to follow :) will have a read later xxx

Was it The Deep you took them to?
I went there a few years ago and tbh, wasn't really impressed with it, especially for the price it cost.
Well done for having a food plan sorted.
You definitely seem with it this time round.

Woo go Trina!

Yup we went to The Deep. It was okay, the kids enjoyed it the most, but we got a years ticket for the price of a regular ticket due to gift aid so we might go back next time we're up.

Had Nandos for lunch- chicken breast in pitta for 9pp and 1/3 portion of chips for 3pp :) then we walked around Hull for 2 hours after so I got some exercise in! Dinner is a 6pp WW meal and i've got enough points left for an alpro soya dessert and dairy free choc bar later.

Woo go Trina!

Yup we went to The Deep. It was okay, the kids enjoyed it the most, but we got a years ticket for the price of a regular ticket due to gift aid so we might go back next time we're up.

Had Nandos for lunch- chicken breast in pitta for 9pp and 1/3 portion of chips for 3pp :) then we walked around Hull for 2 hours after so I got some exercise in! Dinner is a 6pp WW meal and i've got enough points left for an alpro soya dessert and dairy free choc bar later.

Realy realy well done. you have made realy fab choices 2day. Im so proud of u.:) didnt end up goin into town i just put a double knot in my trousers to keep them up haha.x

Woo go Trina!

You're really in 'The Zone' Sarah and I couldn't be prouder of you! You've made some fab choices AND got some exercise in, you go girl!!! X

Back