ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Dont beat yourself up over it hun tomorrow is a new day and make a freash start just as long as you dont turn a bad day into a bad week you will be fine .at least you pp your extras today and took them outa your weeklies so you have counted for it and know where you stand

Good advice guys :)

I will try and exercise tomorrow, see how I feel if this virus gets any worse. I would like to walk the dog and do a Leslie video ideally.

A Leslie Video is a Walk at Home Workout via You Tube, they are fab!

How are u feeling today Sarah? X

Awww Sarah. You are doing so well. Do you know what I think? I think other people reading your thread will be inspired by the fact that you had a little slip up, but already have a plan in place to compensate for it. Life (and cupcakes) happen and none if us are perfect. Also ... 3 weeklies over - well I bet a lot of us have been 3 over on weeks when we don't even realise it - perhaps one extra sweet we forgot to count, a couple of chips from someone's plate, a piece of something we nibbled while preparing dinner, measuring wrong - all those sort of things. I realise it's a biggie to you, but 3 points isn't enough to make you gain fat in one week. Remember, it's not what we eat in one or two days that matters, but what we eat all the other days. So don't be so hard on yourself. You are in good company here, because none of us are perfect, but we'll get there anyway!

Edited to add - next time freeze the leftover cupcakes! Defrosting time is often enough time to decide not to have it!

Search on youtube for Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk. It's about 20 minutes long and is basically aerobics/walking :)

Thanks moonwatcher. I know 3 points over is not much at all, though I do find that sometimes if I eat all my weeklies I gain. I tend to have better losses when I eat around half or less, so that is what I was worried about. But you know, if I gain, then I'll just work harder to get it off next week :)

Serena I'm feeling better this morning thanks. I had another sneaky weigh, and I am 1lb down from yesterday despite having 66pp! But 0.6lbs up from WI on Monday. So just going to take things as they come.

I am seeing my Dad for lunch today so I will try and find something low in points but I am not worrying too much about it.

I went to Wetherspoons and had a hot dog and chips :) it came to about 24pp but was worth it haha!

Did a half an hour dog walk this morning and might put Leslie on later.

glad your feeling more upbeat today.
I would have eaten all those cupcakes that is why i dont make them! Way too dangerous to have around me :)

Glad to hear you're feeling more positive today :) Hot Dog n Chips sounds excellent 'value' for 24pp, nothing at Spoons is exactly low in PP! Do u have any plans over the weekend? X PS-Glad the Scales were behaving this morning, onwards to the rest coming off ;-) x

My throat is still a little sore, and I've just cleaned my bedroom and I can feel a headache coming on!

I must confess I had more cupcakes this afternoon. I worked up an appetite cleaning my room! I just feel like this week has been an indulgent week, and I'm putting it behind me. I expect to see a gain on Monday (unofficial WI as it's bank holiday) and I'm okay with that.

Not many plans for the weekend. Probably staying at my boyfriend's on saturday night! Might be going to the cinema on Monday to see The Lone Ranger.

My throat is still a little sore, and I've just cleaned my bedroom and I can feel a headache coming on!

I must confess I had more cupcakes this afternoon. I worked up an appetite cleaning my room! I just feel like this week has been an indulgent week, and I'm putting it behind me. I expect to see a gain on Monday (unofficial WI as it's bank holiday) and I'm okay with that.

Not many plans for the weekend. Probably staying at my boyfriend's on saturday night! Might be going to the cinema on Monday to see The Lone Ranger.

Are u quite good when u stay at your BFs or is there treats there? I think I don't make Cupcakea cos of the temptation, can't resist my homemade treats! X PS-Well Done for your cleaning :) x

Are u quite good when u stay at your BFs or is there treats there? I think I don't make Cupcakea cos of the temptation, can't resist my homemade treats! X PS-Well Done for your cleaning :) x

Im just glad i cant bake or id be as big as a house.x

I'm good at my boyfriend's. He doesn't usually have any treats in anyway!

Well, since my 28pp lunch and some more cupcakes about 4pm I've not felt hungry since so haven't had dinner! In a way I'm pleased as it means I haven't had any more points for today. Maybe my appetite has disappeared because I've got a virus.

Breakfast- 2 slices bread 4pp, marmite 1pp
Lunch- hot dog and chips 28pp
Snacks- 5 cupcakes 17pp

50pp
33/33 dailies
17 weeklies

69/49 weeklies

so 20 weeklies over (about 800 calories).

I'm good at my boyfriend's. He doesn't usually have any treats in anyway!

Well, since my 28pp lunch and some more cupcakes about 4pm I've not felt hungry since so haven't had dinner! In a way I'm pleased as it means I haven't had any more points for today. Maybe my appetite has disappeared because I've got a virus.

Breakfast- 2 slices bread 4pp, marmite 1pp
Lunch- hot dog and chips 28pp
Snacks- 5 cupcakes 17pp

50pp
33/33 dailies
17 weeklies

69/49 weeklies

so 20 weeklies over (about 800 calories).

Sounds as though you might pull it back nicely, In the grand scheme of things 800cals could be exercised away. X

You'll probably naturally lose if you're ill foo. I never have an appetite when I'm poorly. X

Last edited:
Back