ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Unfortunately Serena, Dave was here for about an hour yesterday, he picked my mum up from work and then went home as the rain was getting worse and he didn't want to be stranded! I didn't go with him as I get really scared going in the car in torrential rain. I'm hopefully seeing him tomorrow, we should be going to the cinema to see The Lone Ranger :)

I'm 0.4lbs down from yesterday! Yay! So only 0.6lbs up from last Monday's WI. I'm hoping that will be gone tomorrow morning. I've done my Rosemary Conley DVD this morning and I want to get out for a walk later.

Oh my god you must've got savage rain. I wouldn't blame you for not getting into the car.
Your makeup looks gorg. I spent a lot on makeup yesterday to.
Jam and cheese sambos

Unfortunately Serena, Dave was here for about an hour yesterday, he picked my mum up from work and then went home as the rain was getting worse and he didn't want to be stranded! I didn't go with him as I get really scared going in the car in torrential rain. I'm hopefully seeing him tomorrow, we should be going to the cinema to see The Lone Ranger :)

I'm 0.4lbs down from yesterday! Yay! So only 0.6lbs up from last Monday's WI. I'm hoping that will be gone tomorrow morning. I've done my Rosemary Conley DVD this morning and I want to get out for a walk later.

Has the rain calmed off now??? Hope u make it to the cinema tomorrow :) Yey for only being 0.6 up from last week! X

Yeah it's really sunny and warm today and all the water dried up!

We've booked tickets to see The Lone Ranger for tomorrow :)

Yeah it's really sunny and warm today and all the water dried up!

We've booked tickets to see The Lone Ranger for tomorrow :)

Yey! That will be something nice to look forward to :) Glad the weather has improved! X

Morning everyone!

Not feeling great as IBS is playing up and my period is due. 1.4lbs up from Last monday, but not officially counting it as there is no WI today due to bank holiday. Will try to get it off this week, and will WI next Monday.

Morning everyone!

Not feeling great as IBS is playing up and my period is due. 1.4lbs up from Last monday, but not officially counting it as there is no WI today due to bank holiday. Will try to get it off this week, and will WI next Monday.

Least u know the reason Sarah, ibs AND TOTM, aren't u lucky! A week is a long time, stick with it. Any plans for Bank Holiday? X

Yeah they both had to happen at the same time :(

Going to the cinema soon, then back to Dave's for the night :) He's buying me a Morrisons NuMe Cumberland Pie- 8pp :)

Yeah they both had to happen at the same time :(

Going to the cinema soon, then back to Dave's for the night :) He's buying me a Morrisons NuMe Cumberland Pie- 8pp :)

I'm liking your Forward Planning! Funnily enough my IBS flares at TOTM, not so much these days but used to be awful! X

Hi hun hows your ibs do u feel any better? Did u enjoy your film? Cumberland pie sounds lovely. Dont wory bout the gain if its ibs and totm just stick at it and u wil do bril next week.x:)

Well my period started and my period pain feels very similar to IBS pain so its hard to separate the two!

Film was okay, quite long though. Not as good as pirates of the caribbean!

I think most of my weight gain was due to the fact I had about 30 points over my weeklies! Whoops... Definitely not doing that again!

Cumberland pie was lovely. I love the NuMe range, their ridged crisps are better than McCoys and only 3pp!

Currently trying to sort through Dave's spare room. I'll be moving my desk and computer in very soon so we need to clear space!

Breakfast: 2 golden syrup weetabix 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch: 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner: cumberland pie 8pp
Snacks: crunchy nut cornflakes 4pp, squares 3pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

32/33 dailies

Well dun on your food today hun it luks lovely. I Love crunchy nut 2. R U moving into daves 2? Hugs for the period pain hun i no only 2 well how u feel.x

Well my period started and my period pain feels very similar to IBS pain so its hard to separate the two!

Film was okay, quite long though. Not as good as pirates of the caribbean!

I think most of my weight gain was due to the fact I had about 30 points over my weeklies! Whoops... Definitely not doing that again!

Cumberland pie was lovely. I love the NuMe range, their ridged crisps are better than McCoys and only 3pp!

Currently trying to sort through Dave's spare room. I'll be moving my desk and computer in very soon so we need to clear space!

Breakfast: 2 golden syrup weetabix 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch: 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, bread 2pp, marmite 0pp, ham 1pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner: cumberland pie 8pp
Snacks: crunchy nut cornflakes 4pp, squares 3pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

32/33 dailies

Mmmmmm I love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, not had any in AGES! I love the NuMe range too, their Squirty cream is the best! Are u moving into Daves? X

OMG me and Trina really are Twins! Lol x

Yay for a day in control- finally!

Yup moving into Dave's :D he lives closer to uni than me so it will be much easier. I feel so excited but really nervous too! I'm such a home girl. Dave lives about 45 minutes away from my house by car, but as I dont drive i'll have to get the train home and it will take about an hour as I have to change trains. I'm hoping I settle in really quickly.

I love crunchy nut cornflakes too! I hardly have them any more. I had them dry this evening as Dave only has full fat milk- I need lactofree or soya milk.

Yup moving into Dave's :D he lives closer to uni than me so it will be much easier. I feel so excited but really nervous too! I'm such a home girl. Dave lives about 45 minutes away from my house by car, but as I dont drive i'll have to get the train home and it will take about an hour as I have to change trains. I'm hoping I settle in really quickly.

I love crunchy nut cornflakes too! I hardly have them any more. I had them dry this evening as Dave only has full fat milk- I need lactofree or soya milk.

In the Tesco where I take Mum shopping they sell Mini Pods of UHT LactoFree Milk, they might be ideal till u move in? They are just enough for a bowl of cereal! How can anyone drink Full Fat Milk, it's like Cream lol x

Ahh they sound perfect! I must try and get some, though I have a horrible feeling they dont do them in sainsburys or morrisons where we go.

I hate full fat milk but Dave wont use anything else! Though he needs it- he's a skinny minnie! I worked out his BMI and it was 19 lol

It made me laugh on the way back from Hull, he had a burger king and the burger was 25pp!!!

You wil be fine hun. It will be exciting and im sure you wil settle in just fine hun.x

Ahh they sound perfect! I must try and get some, though I have a horrible feeling they dont do them in sainsburys or morrisons where we go.

I hate full fat milk but Dave wont use anything else! Though he needs it- he's a skinny minnie! I worked out his BMI and it was 19 lol

I don't reckon I had a BMI of 19 even when I was in my Teens! Ill have to send a carrier pigeon with some milk ;-) x

It made me laugh on the way back from Hull, he had a burger king and the burger was 25pp!!!

I'd only have to look at that to put a pound on! X

Back