ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I don't know how I didn't put weight on after what I ate yesterday!

It started off okay- breakfast was weetabix with frosties and milk. Lunch was ryvita crackerbreads, bread, ham, marmalade and crisps. Dinner was a chicken casserole with dumplings and dessert was apple and pear crumble with ice cream. All of that put me at about 40pp. Then I had most of a bag of Cadbury pebbles! That had to be at least 10pp.

Oh well, thankfully I haven't gained. Got to be extra good this weekend to try and get a loss for Monday.

I don't know how I didn't put weight on after what I ate yesterday!

It started off okay- breakfast was weetabix with frosties and milk. Lunch was ryvita crackerbreads, bread, ham, marmalade and crisps. Dinner was a chicken casserole with dumplings and dessert was apple and pear crumble with ice cream. All of that put me at about 40pp. Then I had most of a bag of Cadbury pebbles! That had to be at least 10pp.

Oh well, thankfully I haven't gained. Got to be extra good this weekend to try and get a loss for Monday.

Ive gota say that apple and pear crumble sounds gorgeous hun. U will do it on monday hun.x:)

It was absolutely gorgeous! The pears came from our pear tree, and the apples we picked up from a tree nearby and mum made the crumble.

Today I did another 30 minutes of one of my Rosemary Conley DVDs, and I've stuck to my points! Yay!

Watched a film with Dave this evening which was nice, kept my mind off snacking.

Breakfast- 1 original weetabix 2pp, frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, honey 1pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp, laughing cow 0pp
Dinner- beef burger (no bun) 8pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snack- banana 0pp, strawberries 0pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

31/32 dailies
29 weeklies remaining

Yesterday-

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, honey 1pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp, shortbread 4pp
Dinner- WW chicken curry 7pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- 3 slices toast 7pp, honey 2pp, peanuts 3pp

40pp total
32 dailies
8 weeklies

21 weeklies remaining

What I ate yesterday caused me to gain 0.4lbs. I know it's hardly anything, but I am so frustrated. I'm within my weeklies and I'm just not losing any weight. And I am exercising also! Not huge amounts, but trying to do about 30 mins a day.

So annoying.

Are you weighing daily Sarah? If so, don't worry! My weight goes up and down throughout the week. Just go by the one weekly weigh in x

Yes I'm afraid I'm a serial weigh-er! I weigh morning AND evening :( I know I should stop!

So I'll see what official WI says tomorrow, but going by my scales I don't think I've lost anything :(

I am a serial weigher too although I have stopped the evening ones! But it can still fluctuate day to day. Try not to let it get to you, just stick to your plan and it will work out right each week xx

Hun maybe as your leader to review your points? maybe you should be on less if your only maintaining x

I texted my leader and she is going to go over my tracker tomorrow. I'm not maintaining my goal weight if thats what you mean, I still have 3st to lose! Or do you mean I should try less points as I'm not losing weight atm? I'll see what she suggests :)

I texted my leader and she is going to go over my tracker tomorrow. I'm not maintaining my goal weight if thats what you mean, I still have 3st to lose! Or do you mean I should try less points as I'm not losing weight atm? I'll see what she suggests :)

Yeah babe was suggesting maybe you need to Lower your points? Ahhh good luck Hun x

Yeah I might need to! Thanks x

I've done a lot of walking today (up to town, around town and home which was at least 3 miles, then a second walk of about 15/20 minutes) and sticking to my dailies so fingers crossed I get a loss tomorrow!

Will post food later.

So after writing down my tracker for my leader I noticed I hadn't tracked some chocolate and ice cream I had the other night. So I added it in, and it turns out I've had roughly 43 of my 49 weeklies this week. That might be why I haven't lost any weight, as with me I can't usually eat all my weeklies.

Breakfast- none
Lunch- warburtons wrap 4pp, tuna 1pp, cheese 2pp, crisps 3pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- Young's Gastro Basa Fillet 7pp, baked potato 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- popcorn 3pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

30/32 dailies

Did you get that massive cup of tea?

Well scales said 1.2lbs down this morning, so feeling more positive, but who knows what WW scales will say this evening!

Well scales said 1.2lbs down this morning, so feeling more positive, but who knows what WW scales will say this evening!

Nah, had small glass of wine instead ha.. My sleep pattern is all over the shop!! In hindsight that didn't help haha..isn't there a 2lb difference between morning and evening weights? xx

Nah, had small glass of wine instead ha.. My sleep pattern is all over the shop!! In hindsight that didn't help haha..isn't there a 2lb difference between morning and evening weights? xx

Yeah my weight increases by 5 or 6lbs during the day! I remember what my morning and evening weights are :p so I was 1.2lbs down from yesterday morning (not evening).

Took inspiration from you and had a pizza wrap! Very yummy and only 8pp.

IMG_1908.jpg

Got my dinner in the oven- WW cottage pie for 5pp with some 0pp veg. Weigh in in 2 hours...

Back