ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Yeah the pizza was really tasty!

Well, 0.5lbs down at WI. I must say I'm disappointed as I only lost half a pound in 2 weeks. My leader says she doesn't think I have anything to be worried about, she looked at my tracker and said she doesn't think I'm doing anything wrong. We didn't have much time to talk so I think she will text me tomorrow. I've got 2 meals out this week and she said just to enjoy them and not stress out so much!

Breakfast- frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- wrap 4pp, tomato puree 1pp, cheese 2pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

25/32 dailies

I know I'm under by 7 today but I don't really feel hungry and I don't want to eat for the sake of it. Plus I've got 2 meals out this week so I want to be 'good' on the other days.

Yeah the pizza was really tasty!

Well, 0.5lbs down at WI. I must say I'm disappointed as I only lost half a pound in 2 weeks. My leader says she doesn't think I have anything to be worried about, she looked at my tracker and said she doesn't think I'm doing anything wrong. We didn't have much time to talk so I think she will text me tomorrow. I've got 2 meals out this week and she said just to enjoy them and not stress out so much!

Breakfast- frosties 3pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- wrap 4pp, tomato puree 1pp, cheese 2pp, ham 2pp, crisps 3pp
Dinner- cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

25/32 dailies

I know I'm under by 7 today but I don't really feel hungry and I don't want to eat for the sake of it. Plus I've got 2 meals out this week so I want to be 'good' on the other days.

Hey Sar, A loss is still a loss at the end of the day, all the 0.5's do add up so well done!!! :0clapper:
What are the two occasions and have you planned your meals yet? xx

Thanks JoJo!

Well tomorrow I'm seeing my Dad for lunch, we're going to Wetherspoons and I'm having a hot dog :D It's about 18pp I think. Then on Wednesday evening I'm having an Indian with mum as we've not had a meal out together for a while.

Well done Sarah, it's in the right direction!

I have 2 meals out coming up at the weekend too, I find it a bit stressful as I really hate tracking what I'm eating in a restaurant! I will try and make sensible choices but extras always sneak onto my plate!!!

Well done. A loss is still a loss. Enjoy your meals out.

Thanks JoJo!

Well tomorrow I'm seeing my Dad for lunch, we're going to Wetherspoons and I'm having a hot dog :D It's about 18pp I think. Then on Wednesday evening I'm having an Indian with mum as we've not had a meal out together for a while.

Oooohhh Indian!! Haven't had one of them in years!! What ya gonna have?? I've made tuna Waldorf for my lunch tomorrow, looks yum!! xx

Thanks everyone!

JoJo I'm probably having Chicken Pasanda, Pilau Rice and some sort of Naan :) It's going to come to about 49 points just for that meal!

I'm really fed up this morning. I weighed again this morning and my weight was UP by 0.8lbs from yesterday morning. I can't have put weight on from yesterday as I was 7 points under! So I reckon it's water, but it's so annoying. I'm utterly fed up of weighing myself every day. I know I shouldn't do it, and my leader told me to stop stressing so much, so I've decided to let go of the 'control' and not weigh again until WI next Monday. Yes, I am terrified! But it's not worth feeling bad in the morning just because the scales aren't doing what I want them to.

I am losing weight, even if it is slow in my eyes, but I am going in the right direction so I shouldn't complain!

I mean, I was even going to skip breakfast today because I am eating out at lunch. Then I decided, no, I will stop obsessing so much and just relax a bit. So I've had frosties for breakfast :)

My dad's not well today so I'm not going out for lunch after all! Will have another pizza wrap for lunch.

My dad's not well today so I'm not going out for lunch after all! Will have another pizza wrap for lunch.

Ill put up that recipe the min I get home!! Basically you get a wrap, put ham, tomato, mozzarella, teaspoon basil, ground pepper on top of it and cover with a second wrap to make a sandwich... Put frying pan on medium heat, spray with fry lite and put in the sandwich... Press down on it for a bit and when browned put a plate over pan and flip it over.. Spray pan again and put it back in other side down.. Wait til it's browned and mozzarella is melted.. Happy days!!! Haha it's seriously yummy xx

Sorry your dads not feeling well :(

Ya best not to get too stressed over your food put your scales in the boot of your car or something to stop from weight yourself if you think you cant stary away from them. I think your mind has a lot to do with it as well if you are feeling fat you tend to put on more weight hopefully your hard work will pay off this week and at least you have the extra points now for your indian as you did have your lunch out

Well did ya end up making it?? I think it's a very good idea from Sweet as.. The scales in the boot would do the trick and plus your neighbours will think you're bonkers if you keep making trips to the car in the morning and evening to get the scales xx

soooo here's the proper recipe.. although i think my version was just as good :D 6pp for this recipe

Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 ww tortillas
50g lean ham
100g light mozzarella
1 tomato, sliced
6 large fresh basil leaves (i used dried)
Freshly ground black pepper

1)Spray a large non stick frying pan with cooking spray
2)Place one of the tortillas in the pan and top with ham, mozzarella, tomato and basil. Season with black pepper and top with the second tortilla, gently pressing the top down and the edges together
3)Put the pan over a medium heat, and cook the quesadilla for about 4 minutes until the base is golden and the mozzarella is starting to melt. Remove the pan from the heat, place a serving plate over the pan and carefully flip the quesadilla out onto the plate.
4)Spray the pan again then slide the quesadilla into the pan. Cook for another 4 minutes, turning the heat down slightly if the tortilla is cooking too quickly, until the tortilla is golden. Slide the quesadilla on to a plate and leave to cool slightly before cutting into quarters..

Thanks for the recipe! I'll try it once I've got some fry light.

I forgot to post yesterday's intake! I was much more relaxed yesterday food wise and dipped into my weeklies as I was hungry when I got home from the cinema in the evening.

Breakfast- frosties and milk 6pp
Lunch- wrap 4pp, tomato puree 1pp, sweetcorn 1pp, cheese 3pp, ham 2pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- BBQ chicken 4pp, jacket potato 4pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, flapjack 4pp, toast and jam 9pp

43pp total
32 dailies
11 weeklies

38 weeklies remaining

Yeah I never eat at the cinema! We saw we're the millers. It was quite good!

Just got back from the gym and they took my measurements. 7 inches lost from over my body in 2 months :D

Back