1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Sarah's Calorie Couting Diary

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by xsarahx, 31 March 2014 Social URL.

1. xsarahx

xsarahx Well-Known Member

Hello!

I am currently 227lb, over the years I managed to get from 252lb down to 200lb where I hovered for a while!

I've been on a teaching placement for the last month as well as having a new relationship recently and I have just found that I have binges like crazy and been having way too many meals and cocktails out.

I'm well aware of what I need to eat - I understand it all well and know I can do it - I have just been waiting until the time was right.

I had been going to the gym at least 5 times a week and loved it, but I damaged my hip quite badly and was ordered not to exercise for at least 8 weeks. I then began my teaching placement and had no spare hours in my day.

I've finally finished and am ready to eat healthily and get fit!

I have weddings and holidays to motivate me and I NEED to do this!

When I lost the weight before I was doing calorie counting and I feel this is the best way for me. It may take me a few days to really get in to it as I am busy prepping for an interview and have no time to go shopping, however I am going to make the best of my options.

I'm off to CenterParcs next week too and know that will be a nightmare, but I will make sure I stay active!

Any tips or advice anyone can give me would definitely be appreciated!

Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. CURVYlicious

CURVYlicious Well-Known Member

Hi ! Welcome. Thats fantastic x look foward to reading your diary. You lost 52lbs before on Calorie counting - Your a proooo!! Haha you will be fab x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. xsarahx

Thanks!

So far today I am doing ok with the day I have had!

Breakfast was a banana. Lunch was out with my brother so I chose from the healthier options on the pub menu which was under 700 cal. More than I would have liked but at least I went for that rather than the cheaper and unhealthier two courses!

5. CURVYlicious

CURVYlicious Well-Known Member

Agreed! And a little flexibilty is better rather than completely falling off the wagon x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. xsarahx

Managed a good day yesterday! Really pleased.

Had a banana for breakfast. Lunch was a pulled pork flatbread which was under 700 according to the menu so I counted that as 700. Dinner was homemade carrot and coriander soup so about 100 cal, and a bagel (230).

I was definitely under for the day (I'm aiming for 1500) at about 1200, so really pleased with that. Net cals were lower as I fit in 20 mins of kettlebells. Aching today!

7. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Well-Known Member

Hey lady!!! Are you still with us??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

8. xsarahx

So sorry I didn't reply! I've just started a new diary on the calorie counting board if you want to look... :)