Sarah's Calorie Couting Diary

xsarahx

Gold Member
Hello!

I am currently 227lb, over the years I managed to get from 252lb down to 200lb where I hovered for a while!

I've been on a teaching placement for the last month as well as having a new relationship recently and I have just found that I have binges like crazy and been having way too many meals and cocktails out.

I'm well aware of what I need to eat - I understand it all well and know I can do it - I have just been waiting until the time was right.

I had been going to the gym at least 5 times a week and loved it, but I damaged my hip quite badly and was ordered not to exercise for at least 8 weeks. I then began my teaching placement and had no spare hours in my day.

I've finally finished and am ready to eat healthily and get fit!

I have weddings and holidays to motivate me and I NEED to do this!

When I lost the weight before I was doing calorie counting and I feel this is the best way for me. It may take me a few days to really get in to it as I am busy prepping for an interview and have no time to go shopping, however I am going to make the best of my options.

I'm off to CenterParcs next week too and know that will be a nightmare, but I will make sure I stay active!

Any tips or advice anyone can give me would definitely be appreciated!

Sarah x

Hi ! Welcome. Thats fantastic x look foward to reading your diary. You lost 52lbs before on Calorie counting - Your a proooo!! Haha you will be fab x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks!

So far today I am doing ok with the day I have had!

Breakfast was a banana. Lunch was out with my brother so I chose from the healthier options on the pub menu which was under 700 cal. More than I would have liked but at least I went for that rather than the cheaper and unhealthier two courses!

Agreed! And a little flexibilty is better rather than completely falling off the wagon x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Managed a good day yesterday! Really pleased.

Had a banana for breakfast. Lunch was a pulled pork flatbread which was under 700 according to the menu so I counted that as 700. Dinner was homemade carrot and coriander soup so about 100 cal, and a bagel (230).

I was definitely under for the day (I'm aiming for 1500) at about 1200, so really pleased with that. Net cals were lower as I fit in 20 mins of kettlebells. Aching today!

Hey lady!!! Are you still with us??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back