Sarah's countdown to being a Yummy Mummy!!

Thursday 30th January

Breakfast

None, lost track of time!!

Dinner New York bagel 6pp
Lettuce, tomato & cucumber 0pp
Dairylea dunker jumbo tubes 3pp

Tea

Jacket potato 4pp
45g cathedral city cheese 5pp
185g tinned tuna in brine 4pp
Light salad cream 3pp
Large mixed salad 0pp

Milk for tea 4pp
5 Hero's 7pp

Total PP used 36/36
Total Weeklies left 27/49

Hey hun, how are you? And how are your little ones now? I didn't try at the start but it definitely motivated me to get it off. Do you have a food diary?xx

Hi, im ok, trying to get used to being up in the night again, id forget how tiring it is, its 5 years since callum (my eldest) was newborn. My boys are fine now but we are all struggling with cold, Freddie is bunged up bless him. I still haven't started dieting i need to start soon though, but i can't decide which diet to do, im edging towards calorie counting because I've not got the energy to learn new diets, you are doing brill.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, im ok, trying to get used to being up in the night again, id forget how tiring it is, its 5 years since callum (my eldest) was newborn. My boys are fine now but we are all struggling with cold, Freddie is bunged up bless him. I still haven't started dieting i need to start soon though, but i can't decide which diet to do, im edging towards calorie counting because I've not got the energy to learn new diets, you are doing brill.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bless Freddie, he's really been through it since he was born :( Cole's got a bit of cold too but he's not too bunged up, he's just a bit grizzly and clingy.
I used to calorie count, I did Rosemary Conley for years and it always used to be my 'go to' diet but I love having my WW app and everything done for me on it :) x

Got weighed this morning and I'm now 15.13! So I'm a pound less than the day I found out I was pregnant. 31lbs off since NYE....HOW?? Not complaining as I've a wedding dress to wear five weeks tomorrow but I'm baffled at how quick it's come off, especially with me having PCOS.

Your diary is looking great! Such an exciting time in your life, baby and a wedding!

Thank you :D It's definitely been busy the last few months!!

Friday 31st January

Breakfast

Cuppa

Dinner

Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, radish, pineapple mixed salad 0pp
4 Birds Eye vegetable fingers 6pp
Sweet chilli dip 3pp

Tea

WW lasagne 7pp
Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower 0pp
1/4 Apple pie 8pp

Milk for tea 4pp
2 After Eights 2pp
WW cheese puffs 2pp

Total daily PP used: 32 Total weeklies left: 27/49

Last edited:
Saturday 1st Feb

Breakfast

None

Dinner

None - terrible!!!

Tea

Large salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, beetroot, radish, red onion) 0pp
WW ham and tomato tart 9pp
80g WW coleslaw 2pp
50g Cathedral City cheese 6pp
Light salad cream 1pp

Milk for tea 4pp
WW caramel wafer 2pp
WW choc pudding 4pp
2 x Hero's creme egg twisted 3pp

Total daily pp used: 31/36
Total weekly pp left: 27/49

Sunday 2nd February

Breakfast

None - up and out this morning

Dinner

Cheese & pickle salad sandwich on granary bread 10pp
Starbucks semi skimmed small cappuccino 3pp

Tea
Gammon 7pp
Pineapple 0pp
Petits pois 2pp
125g steak cut chips 6pp
2 onion rings 2pp

Milk for tea 4pp

Total dailies used: 34/35
Total weeklies left: 49/49

Weigh in today and still weighing 15.13 which I'm happy about as it means I've lost half a stone in the two weeks since I signed back up to Weight Watchers. Because of that my daily points have gone down to 35.
I guesstimated the sandwich at 10pp based on the bread and amount of cheese because it didn't have the nutritional value on with being made in a cafe. Plus I did a points search on Ploughmans sandwiches and 10pp was the average so went for that. Better than yesterday when I didn't have dinner or breakfast but need to make more of an effort on days when I'm going out.

Monday 3rd February

Breakfast

None - must try harder when we're going out

Dinner

Sainsburys low fat chicken salad sandwich 7pp
Coke Zero 0pp

Tea

150g sirloin steak 5pp
Petits pois 2pp
125g oven chips 6pp
Onions in red wine vinegar 0pp (surprisingly!)

Milk for tea 4pp

Sweets eaten while sorting out wedding sweets 11pp (guessed as wasn't that many really but haven't had anything else so used all my points up)

Total dailies used: 35/35

Hi Sarah. Subscribing to your thread :) A huge congrats on your beautiful baby boy and well done getting back on the bandwagon! Its not easy but we will all get there some day. You must be really excited now about the wedding time will fly by looking forward to keeping up to date on your diary x

Forgot to mention in my last pregnancy I has Gestational Diabetes and was put on insulin so my aim is to get down to a healthy weight and hope Diabetes never returns I have to get bloods done every 12months to monitor my levels and hope for the best x

Subscribing here too Sarah, didn't realise you had another diary xx

Helloooo!! Yeah I started this one here so I could meet some of the WW girls and boys as half the lovely ladies on the pregnancy part are slimming worlders! Thought it would be nice to be over here too and get some tips and recipes etc xx

Hi Sarah. Subscribing to your thread :) A huge congrats on your beautiful baby boy and well done getting back on the bandwagon! Its not easy but we will all get there some day. You must be really excited now about the wedding time will fly by looking forward to keeping up to date on your diary x

Hi and thanks for subscribing :) can't wait for the wedding. Can hardly believe it's four weeks on Saturday. When we booked it in July 2012 I never expected that we'd be taking our baby to it too :D x

Forgot to mention in my last pregnancy I has Gestational Diabetes and was put on insulin so my aim is to get down to a healthy weight and hope Diabetes never returns I have to get bloods done every 12months to monitor my levels and hope for the best x

I've got my six week check a week today and I'm hoping that being back on WW and getting my pregnancy weight off will have helped. They've also told me I need to be checked every 12 months so hoping that I can keep diabetes away as long as possible with diet and exercise. Plus I REALLY don't want it again with baby number two so will do everything I can to try to prevent it xx

Thats so lovely, a fantastic addition to the wedding!! X

Yeah I can't wait to show him off because some of Tom's family haven't met him yet with living 200 miles away x

Tuesday 4th February

Breakfast

3 x go ahead Forest fruit slices 4pp

Dinner

Dairylea dunker jumbo tubes 3pp
WW smokey bacon bites 2pp

Tea

WW broccoli and cheese quiche 8pp
Large mixed salad 0pp
30g cathedral city 3pp
Light salad cream 1pp
WW coleslaw 1pp

Milk for tea 4pp
WW caramel crunch dessert 5pp
Haribo 4pp

Total dailies used: 35/35
AP's earned: 2

I've got my six week check a week today and I'm hoping that being back on WW and getting my pregnancy weight off will have helped. They've also told me I need to be checked every 12 months so hoping that I can keep diabetes away as long as possible with diet and exercise. Plus I REALLY don't want it again with baby number two so will do everything I can to try to prevent it xx

I think you will be grand at check up. Doesn't it open your eyes being a gestational diabetic I hated injecting myself with insulin before each meal and then checking my blood levels an hour after I ate. It just shows you I was 2stone heavier with my second pregnancy than my first and I sailed thought the first one with no problems. Yeah with plenty of exercise and ww we should keep the diabetes away loved the sound of your tea this evening I love the ww quiches x

Back