Sarah's countdown to being a Yummy Mummy!!

I think you will be grand at check up. Doesn't it open your eyes being a gestational diabetic I hated injecting myself with insulin before each meal and then checking my blood levels an hour after I ate. It just shows you I was 2stone heavier with my second pregnancy than my first and I sailed thought the first one with no problems. Yeah with plenty of exercise and ww we should keep the diabetes away loved the sound of your tea this evening I love the ww quiches x

I was 16 stone when I found out I was pregnant, plus with the PCOS and the fact that my dad is diabetic I kind of knew it was coming!
I didn't mind the injecting, I just found it inconvenient if we went out for food or something. But I'm glad I don't have to do it now. I've lost count of the amount of times I didn't go in at the right angle with the needle and ended up with a stinging thigh!!!
WW quiches are fab, so easy and lovely with salad. Got two more in the fridge :) x

Wednesday 5th February

Breakfast

3 boiled eggs 6pp (sure it used to be 5pp but my app says 6?!)
2 slices WW thick bread 4pp
1 tbsp tomato ketchup 0pp

Dinner

Large salad 0pp
Ham 3pp
30g Cathedral city cheese 3pp
Light salad cream 1pp

Tea

WW cheese & onion quiche 7pp
Salad 0pp

Milk for tea 4pp
WW toffee cheesecake 5pp
2 after eights 2pp

Total dailies used: 35/35
Total weeklies left: 49/49
AP points earned today: 0
Total AP points this week: 2

Hey a subscribing to watch your journey x

Yeah it was always 3 med eggs for 5pp. I've even worked it out from the nutritional info off the box before. Great food diary xx

I thought that, which is why I was a greedy mare and had three!! But when I put it into my WW app it came back as 6! I feel robbed ;) xx

Your food for yesterday is great well done on doing do well x

Thankyou :)

I know I had a salad twice but I made way too much yesterday morning so thought I might as well halve it between dinner and tea x

Thursday 6th February

Breakfast

S&V Mccoys 4pp

Dinner

Turkey salad 6inch subway 7pp
Medium Mcd's fries 9pp
Diet Coke 0pp

Tea
Large salad
Jacket potato 5pp
50g cathedral city cheese 6pp
Light salad cream 1pp

Milk for tea 4pp
WW caramel crunch dessert 5pp
Cadbury roses x 1 1pp

Total dailies used : 42/35
Total weeklies left: 42/49
Total AP this week: 2

Friday 7th February

Breakfast

Branflakes 5pp

Dinner

WW Ham, spinach and tomato tart 9pp
Salad 0pp
Chipotle sauce 2pp

Tea

Braising steak and gravy 8pp
Mash 3pp
Mini Yorkshire pudding 2pp
Carrots, Green beans, cauliflower & broccoli 0pp

Milk for tea 4pp
50g smarties 6pp
2 x oranges 0pp
Cadbury roses x 1 1pp

Total dailies used : 40/35
Total weeklies left: 37/49
AP earned: 2
Total AP this week: 4

Saturday 8th February

Breakfast

Teacake 5pp
Anchor spreadable 1pp
Starbucks cappuccino 3pp

Dinner

2 x WW bagels 8pp
Salad 0pp
Slice ham 1pp
WW cheese spread 1pp
Walkers cheese & onion crisps 4pp

Tea

None - had dinner late and ate too much chocolatey crap this afternoon

Milk for tea 4pp
4 jam teacakes 6pp
50g smarties 6pp

Total dailies used : 39/35
Total weeklies left: 31/49
Total AP this week: 4

Food could have been better the past couple of days but also could have been worse. Had more chocolate/snacks than I should have but tried to balance it out with fruit and veg/salad. Have gone over points the past two days too but had loads of weeklies left so its ok.

Weigh in day tomorrow and its also my hen do tomorrow night. Have hired a room in the hotel that we're getting married at and there's 21 of us so should be fun. Am not drinking and the buffet I've ordered has lots of cold meats, salad etc but also some pizza and other typical buffet food so will probably use all my weeklies but it means I've got a full week to be good. Plus I've hired a DJ so hopefully will get plenty of dancing done :) Just need to find a couple of hours in the day to get ready as Tom is working until 4.30 so hoping Cole will have a decent nap at some point.

You hen night sounds fab are you very excited it will be a great night enjoy every minute of it as you say you will have a full week to set things right if need be :)

You hen night sounds fab are you very excited it will be a great night enjoy every minute of it as you say you will have a full week to set things right if need be :)

I just hate getting ready for nights out, doing my hair and make up drives me mad because I don't usually wear make up much. But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Some of my friends I've not seen since I had Cole, or I saw them just after I had him, so will be nice to have a catch up :)

Good luck for today xxx

Back