Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

Well done on your loss!
I hope this week is a bit easier for you :)

I just had a yummy dinner with Charlie, tesco cod fishcake, mashed pot and sweet pot mixed with ww cream cheese instead of butter and milk, well nice and lots of veggies. I'm going to watch heroes in a little while and i've still got 7 points left so i think i'll have a skinny cow and one of my caramel slices with a cup of tea yum! Thanks for all the comments i'm pleased with myself and I hope this week is going to be a bit more easy to follow because I won't be stuck at home! hope you're all having a good evening xx;)

Hiya everyone, I'm completly shattered! I've had a crazy day back at work and I went for a good swim on my lunch break. I've eaten my snacks as planned instead of the kids food! and I bought my lunch in and had that with them at lunch time. I've got 6.5 points left after my lovely macaroni cheese dinner with loads of veg and I'm going to have a skinny cow lollie to help my choc cravings that I have when I'm so tired! So 5 points left, pleased with that. How has everyone else got on today? I hope you've all had a good thursday and like me are looking forward to the weekend! See you all tomorrow xxx

Glad you had a good day at work food-choice wise. Macaroni and cheese is sooo yummy! :)

Hi, just read through your threads. Hope you keep managing to resist the caramel squares temptation - that is one step too far for me I think.

Sorry to hear your wee boy has been poorly and glad that he seems to be on the mend.

LRO xx

:553:

Hiya everyone I hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm doing ok, decided that i need to give up smoking because I just can't afford it anymore, so i'm not feeling great today, craving it and wanting to eat instead. I've been very good so far and have had a few snacks but they were ww ones or no points! also got 14.5 points left over for tea and a few bits tonight so not too bad really, just really want a cigarette:sigh:. I went to tescos today to get some nice veggies and some skinny cow lollies and I drove around the car park 3 times before finding a space, then had to wait 10 mins to pay for my stuff all with a 2 year old going mummy, mummy, mummy it was horrible! I have done some swimming this week and feel better for it. I think i'm going to have an early night and go to bed after the x factor results! Hows everyone else getting on with their ww this weekend? Sarah xxx:p

Hi, I know how you feel as I've just given up smoking and it's sooo hard! But I can't afford it either plus it really affects my fitness.
Hope you are feeling better! :)

Well done on making that decision to quit smoking. Am sending lots of positive vibes your way to boost your willpower as I know how difficult it can be!!! Good luck :) xxx

Hiya everyone, thanks for your messages of encouragement it has been a tough few days but i'm getting there and i haven't craved that much today. I am also very proud of myself today I really wanted chocolate at lunchtime and my friend had bought a kitkat so i pointed it with my calculator 5points for a 4 finger one ( i hope thats right anyone know?) so i bought one and then felt bad that i was going to eat 5 points on something that wouldn't even have any nutritional value to me! so i gave half to my friend holly who is a chocaholic!! So that worked out nicely! i think that i only had 2.5 points and enjoyed it alot!

Hows everyone else getting on today? I hope you're all doing well, what about your wi's? I'm not really dreading wed but wandering what might happen! I've been swimming twice this week so far i'm pleased with that and i'm gyming tomorrow with my friend after work and then swimming b4 work wed morning so hopefully should be enough exercise! Chat to you all later

Sarah xx

Hiya everyone, thanks for your messages of encouragement it has been a tough few days but i'm getting there and i haven't craved that much today. I am also very proud of myself today I really wanted chocolate at lunchtime and my friend had bought a kitkat so i pointed it with my calculator 5points for a 4 finger one ( i hope thats right anyone know?) so i bought one and then felt bad that i was going to eat 5 points on something that wouldn't even have any nutritional value to me! so i gave half to my friend holly who is a chocaholic!! So that worked out nicely! i think that i only had 2.5 points and enjoyed it alot!

Hows everyone else getting on today? I hope you're all doing well, what about your wi's? I'm not really dreading wed but wandering what might happen! I've been swimming twice this week so far i'm pleased with that and i'm gyming tomorrow with my friend after work and then swimming b4 work wed morning so hopefully should be enough exercise! Chat to you all later

Sarah xx

Well done you! My mum recently gave up smoking and it's the best thing she ever did. I really admire you! You are doing great!x

just caught up with your diary - seriously well done on the decision to quit smoking - especially as you are already on WW when food is what most people turn to when they give up - Jen gave up recently i think so if you ask her she might have some tips for you :)

also, back tracking to the macaroni cheese for dinner the other day.. was it a WW one? I LOVE macaroni cheese.. one of my most favourite meals ever and really impressed how nice the WW one is and how few points are in it :)

also, brilliant on the exercise front :) you should set up an exercise ticker to remind yourself of how much you do - i find the visual stimulus really spurs me on :) xxx

I LOVE macaroni cheese.. one of my most favourite meals ever and really impressed how nice the WW one is and how few points are in it :)

:eek: Didnt know WW did maccy cheese - tis my absolute favourite - Tesco LC one isnt bad but still quite high on points.

Hope you're doing okay YM and that willpower is holding out there :) xxx

Hiya everyone thanks for your ongoing support in the fight against nicotine!! I've only had to turn to the chewing gum 3 times so far, i thought that was quite good really considering how much others use it! I've had a good few days, went gym yesterday after work and sweated my bum off on the cross trainer and again today before work, then swam on my lunch break, well pleased with myself. I weighed in today and I'm happy to annonce that i lost 5 pounds!:party0011: Woop woop!! I am so pleased with that esp cos i'm quitting the cigs at the same time. I am turning to food a bit but i tend to have ww biscuits and a cup of coffee or a skinny cow lolly so hopefully this is all helping! My aims for next week are to lose another good 4 pounds hopefully! (or more!) and get loads of exercise in poss 3 hours at least of swimming and gyming together! I'm going on saturday for 2 hours and C goes to the creche.

I'm doing well on the food today, didn't even get time to have a snack this morning, had my stir fry for lunch and then a yogurt and cereal bar this afternoon. I had turkey chow mein for dinner and a skinny cow yummy xxx

Wow, you're doing amazingly well - Well done you!!! You must be so chuffed :D xxx

thats absolutely brilliant - congrats! :D especially with giving up smoking! That would be like me giving up the internet.. I would honestly have no idea what to do with myself and would probably end up eating instead! Very impressed :D so how many weeks have you done so far? you dont have a track in your sig so was just wondering :) x

Thanks very much for the messages, I'm so happy, this was my week 5 maybe i should do a weekly thing on my sig of how much i lost then xxx

thats better :D and add some mini goals too just to be in with the crowd haha :)

Back