Sarah's Diary - Total 41lb gone......59 to go!!

Disappointed :( My intention was to do C25K and 30DS on alternate days, however, just done day 1 of shred and didnt enjoy it at all!! I feel defeated :( Just didnt expect to not enjoy it. But, what il do instead is focus on the things I do enjoy which is C25K, swimming, cycling and rowing :) I will concentrate on covering distance and then improving my times ect so its still a personal challenge and il get super fit too :) Triathlon next year????? rofl x

Oh and......inner thighs are aching from my day 1 of C25K yesterday but thats not going to stop me :) I cant wait for day 2 tmrw :) x

Well, had a great day today :) worked out hard and did step 2 of my c25k as didnt get to do it yesterday but il hopefully still do step 3 tmrw as planned. I have reduced my hours at work now so i can dedicate more time to my fitness plan and well being and do more things with my kids so im excited about that coming into force in 4 wks :) I was disapointed that my weigh stayed the same again this week :( think i may need to have a few more cals that i am maybe and see if this is the problem as its def not that im eating too much, and i do exercise alot now :) its so addictive!!! there is loads of new things id like to try :) x

Hi,

Well since my last update i have changed my eating plan from calorie counting to slimming world as my weight sts for 5 weeks.......i have had my 1st week weigh in and i dropped 3.5lb so i am very happy to be back to losing :) My running is going great as is my gym ect and its all going to plan and all on track. I even have a session with personal trainer on saturday to help me get most from my gym and to do the best i possibley can :) So excited as every week there is something in my wardrobe i can no longer wear for being too big and every week there is something new i can now fit into that was too small before, i am very pleased with myself :) xx

It's the most amazing feeling in the world isn't it! Well done, sounds like you're right on track xxx

Sounds like you are doing really well. Hope a bit of your motivation rubs off on me after reading your diary!

Keep up the good work x x x

Hi,

Sorry i have not been on here much recently....mainly due to all this exercise!!! lol. Ih ave been following SW for a few weeks now and unfortunately it is not a plan for me, habits die hard and i cant get myself away from wanting to count calories so i am going back to counting the calories.

I have bought myself a hi-tech heart rate monitor which i have been using this week as it helps me understand the science behind the exercise i do aswell as keep an eye on the intensity and calories burnt ect, i find this an invaluable tool to my plan. Now i know how many calories i am using in any given day, i can consume calories appropriate to this, therefore ensuring i do not over or under eat.

I had a session with a personal trainer last week who talked alot of sense and advised me of the best way forward for me to reach my goal. He strongly feels that when my work outs were changed a few months back, this was not to my advantage......which explains my non weightloss since this time :( So I am going back to what was working for me, i am back on my old workout plans and calorie counting and i look forward to seeing the weight start coming off again

My C25K is going well, i am currently wk 7 and did my first 2 mile run out side yesterday, however i did have to walk some of it and it took me 25min!! so some work needed here lol my 150lb teen did it in 9 min lol though he is way younger and fitter than me!!! lol. I am going to give it another go tonight now that i have done it once and know what to expect, it was alot harder than on a treadmill and there is a rather long steap hill on route too, but i see this as a challenge i will beat :)

I will pop back later and update how my run goes :) xxx

Back