sarah's diary week 2

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by catlover5, 27 November 2011 Social URL.

1. catlover5

catlover5 Banned

hi up to now going ok have lost another 1lb this week , but my official weigh in is on tues, must admit didnt take my pills for one day last week as my fella had booked us a room overnight , so didnt want any accidents, and the ironic thing is i got a chicken sandwhich that day being healthy and it gave me a really bad stomach so didnt need the xenical anyway lol , will update on tues with my weigh in results will have been on xenical for 2 weeks by then :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 78storm

78storm Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done with a loss, how are you finding being on Xen?
  4. catlover5

catlover5 Banned

well had my weigh and had lost 5lb my nurse was very pleased she gave me another 4 weeks of tablets and told her i already had 2 weeks left at home i told her that the other nurse wanted me to come in 2 weeks after i started on xenical to check on me so the nurse said i was doing really well and told me to come back in 6 weeks when they run out so very pleased
  5. catlover5

catlover5 Banned

not finding it to bad just being careful, but must admit if i know i am having something with a little more fat in than the pills allow i will avoid taking one, dont fancy a you've been tangoed moment if i am getting romantic with my fella lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.