Sarah's diary

SarahBx

Well, I figured after 10 days this might be a good idea for me to start keeping track of things!
The first 10 days of this have been ok, I've had a couple of wobbles and hard times, but this is no time to dwell on the past now!!

Today I had a meeting with 17 other store managers in London and my goodness it was hard while they are all eating their sandwiches and biscuits, I had my shake. It wasn't that I was hungry, it's just maybe slightly embarrassing making a shake in front of people who don't really know me or understand what I am doing, but I managed! Maybe feeling that my water intake has not been great today, I never normally find it hard, so got bout 1 litre to drink in 2 hours which should be ok.
Am going to a funeral tomorrow so I know I will have more funny questions an conversations, but hey ho!

When I as grumpy this evening because hubby wouldn't let me give in he told me how well I was doing, he hasn't told me anything before, because he didn't want me to think he was patronising me!! Love him! X

Ok so this is day 13, didn't have time to update yesterday, had a funeral to attend. It was really hard being surrounded by yummy buffet food! My diet is still the hot topic of conversation, and I think people feel a bit worried, probably because they don't know anything about a VLCD, which is understandable, but just trust me ffs!

Feeling okish, just nervous about saturday weigh in! X

Day 14

Today was a bad day. I normally have a shake for lunch and soup in the evening, but fancied a change today so took my veggie soup pack to work. I normally really like the vegetable soup, but as soon as I made it I started feeling a bit I'll, took one mouthful and started gagging, even writing this now it's making my stomach turn just thinking about even having soup again. Tried to have half my bar at about 3pm, but again I just couldn't eat :(. I've drunk plenty today, 2 and half litres of water and 500ml coke zero. Really not sure what gave me that reaction earlier?! So me and hubby went food shopping tonight, then we got home and he made me a small chicken breast. I've eaten it, without gagging, but am worried now because I have only had 300 calories today max. I think I will have an extra pack tomorrow (if I can stomach them!)
It'd also 2nd weigh in tomorrow, and I'm a little nervous as I havnt been 100% this week, and after today god knows what my body is going through!!

Ok today is a re-start. Yesterday went wrong and I ended up eating and knocking myself out of ketosis :( I'm not going to dwell on it, just move on and start fresh. Been 100% today, and didn't have hunger like when I first started, so hopefully I can get back into ketosis within a couple of days!
I'm going to order my second bumper pack at the end of this week after I get paid, and think I will go all shakes, as I can't even bear to think about soups now. Friday screwed me up I think.

Your doing really well, keep up the good work. I know what you mean about the soups, shakes etc... I can be fine one minute then gagging on the soup the next. I have discovered a way of downing the shakes with no problem now, I open a new bottle of water (500ml) drink a gulp or two out of it then steadily pour the shake in (making a funnel with a post it note) then shake, shake, shake. Can mostly then down it in one!!!

Ok so I massively failed tonight. Was having a great day, got home, not even that hungry and had my evening planned out (bath listening to Adele's 21 album which is AMAZING). As soon as hubby went out to play pool, I was hatching a plan of how I could eat without him finding out. I'm sure I have a problem as u shouldn't hide eating from the person I married!! Anyways, to cut a long story short, I ate. Quite a bit. And now I feel like total sh*t and I am so angry with myself :( I don't want to give ip, but I am struggling massively! Going to play my Paul McKenna cd in and fall asleep tonight ( does anyone else have that, it's called I can make you thin, didn't worn for me or my lifestyle, but man the cd makes me sleep! X)

Firstly don't beat yourself up just carry on and learn from it! I'm a secret eater, I buy me and hubby crisps each and I eat his before he gets home! I realise this is not attractive lol but I know I do it so I can work on it when I start eating again!
As for the Paul McKenna cd, I've got it somewhere and my god does it bring on the Zzzzzzzz's :) never did me much good for anything else but maybe I gave up too fast!! Good luck and try to stay strong, you'll get there x

We all have little blunders- as Lil says- pick yourself up tomorrow and stick with it. Great advice Billie on how to mix the shakes- will be trying that later on..... good luck xx

Ok so the past two weeks, I've had my birthday, and been really I'll, so I have eaten quite a bit! Weighed last night and have actually lost 1lb?!?!

Not quite sure how its happened, but I am back on it now. 100% yesterday and hoping for more days like that! X

Back