ProPoints Sarah's dress diet diary

Hi there everyone, just a quick introduction. I will be joining WW tomorrow morning, and thought I would begin a diary to help myself and others on a similar journey.

I am 36years old and currently on my scales I am 14.13, will update with my official weight tomorrow. I have tried several diets over the past 6 months and stalling each time. This time I mean business.

I have 18 weeks until I go to Disneyworld where I will renew my marriage vows, so I want to look my best.

Until tomorrow xx

So today is the day, Wednesday 30th May 2012

I have been along to my first meeting and my starting weight was 15 stones 2lbs.

So up to now my food as gone this way.

Breakfast

WW Yogurt 1pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch

WW beef hotpot 6pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Cherries x 6 0pp

Dinner

Baked potato 7pp
Tuna in Brine 4pp
Mayo 4pp
Red onion 0pp
cherry tomatoes 0pp
Cucumber 0pp

Extras/Snacks

SS milk, 200mls 3pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Rivita Minis 3pp

I will update the rest of my food later. Good news is I haven't been hungry at all :)

Bye for now xx

29/29 dailies
1/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,

just wanted to say diary looks good!! :) first day looks to be going really well!

will be following your diary xxx

Hi Sarah,

just wanted to say diary looks good!! :) first day looks to be going really well!

will be following your diary xxx

Hi Emma, welcome aboard my diary :)

It feels good to be doing something about me weight again. I have been so lapse about it until recently.

how are you doing on your diet? your stats look great.

Take care xx

Day 2 - Thursday 31st May 2012

Woke up raring to go so to speak this morning. Hoping for another good diet day!! I am in and out today, so will be relying on WW ready meals
;)

Breakfast

Weetabix with SS milk 6pp

Lunch

WW Chicken hotpot 6pp
WW chocolate brownie 4pp

Dinner

WW chicken curry 8pp
Beetroot salad 0pp
Red onion 0pp
cucumber 0pp
tomato 0pp

Meringue nest 1pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Strawberries 0pp
Blueberries 0pp
Raspberries 0pp

Snacks

Crisps 4pp
Strawberries 0pp

29/29 Dailies
Dailies used 1 - total 2/49

All in all I have had another very good day using just 1 weekly point, so another happy bunny today. :)

Last edited:
Day 3 - Friday 1st June 2012

Well I am doing well, or at least I think I am;) I woke up feeling more energised, I know eating less rubbish is helping this. So going to keep going and trying hard. This weekend is going to be a challenge for the best of us. I am going to revisit any temptations total and tomorrow, as we are having a party on Sunday for the Jubilee :)

So onwards and upwards

Breakfast

WW yogurt 1pp
Strawberries 0pp
Blueberries 0pp
Raspberries 0pp
Coffee made with 1% milk from 300ml 3pp

Be back later to update my progress :) xx

Morning!!!

looking good!!! food looks amazing!!! is great when you start feeling more energised etc from changing eating habits! i hope the jubilee weekend is kind to you foodwise!!

my diet has been a bit bad atm, i have been sticking during the day and then ruining things with mcdonalds and fish and chips! god knows why, so today i know feel bloated and bleurgh! lol so i am 100% back to it!! and determined!!!

xxx

Hi. I found your diary now. Looks like you have had a brilliant first few days. Good luck at the party. I have a BBQ tomorrow and am dreading it as can never resist burgers and sausages. It's my wi day tomorrow so at least I will have all my weeklies and looks like you will have most of yours for your party too xxx

Back