Total Solution Sarah's Exante Journey...

xsarahx

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am Sarah. I have been on this site for about 2 years now and have lost 3 stone. Most of this was lost in the first six months when I did really well. However, I then started university and am happy to say I have maintained, but disappointed to say that I haven't lost any more.

I really need to lose the weight - it is something that really gets to me and I am training to be a teacher and want to be a good role model.

So, I have taken the step to order a month's worth of packs and am going to try Exante - it is not something I ever thought I would try, but I really need to!

As a student, I do have a social life that involves drinking! However, I am due to go on placement soon and so I'm hoping the opportunities to drink won't be coming up much!

Any tips or advice people can offer would be really appreciated! :)

I've ordered the packs this evening so I expect I will receive them on Tuesday or Wednesday which is when I will start.

Sarah x

Best of luck Sarah :) I'd say from my experience is take it day by day. And try not to scale hop to often at the beginning.

You will do fab :) good to hear you are doing well on your training still x

It's so good to read that you want to be a good role model for the children you teach. You will be! A vlcd is tough and alcohol will only make it harder. It's so easy to say you will just have 1 but even that can take you out of ketosis and you'll end up feeling hungry and demotivated (so not worth it). If you stick to the plan, you could lose a stone (probably more) in a month which feels so good. Then once you start eating conventional foods again, you will be able to have alcohol but just do it slowly. I'm going to follow cambridge diets plan on re-introducing foods back into my diet so that I do not put on all the weight I've worked so hard to get off! All the best to you and good luck with your profession too!

Thanks!

Tomorrow is my first day... My packs arrived today. I'm not sure what to do in terms of what to have and when but I guess I'll get in to a routine!

I have work early tomorrow so think best for me is goin to be a bar for breakfast and a soup for lunch.

My main worry is alcohol - as I am at uni, it obviously is a big part of the social life here! Luckily I am on placement soon so won't be drinking anyway.

Another worry is meals out - if I do find myself having a meal out - should I eat or just not go? I don't want to lose my social life! Should I have some specific meal?!

I'm actually really excited to start this!

Well, i have managed the day so far!

Had a strawberry shake for breakfast - need to get a whisk! That was at about 7:45.

Had a toffee nut and raisin bar for lunch but was really busy at work so that was spread out between 12:30-3

Am having a soup for dinner - quite fancy the Thai chicken one.

Invested in some dr pepper zero to help me through and am on the look out for some boullion. If every day goes as today has then this will be ok - although I'm sure I'll be starving tomorrow and desperate for real food!

Just talking to myself then?!

Today is going well so far. I woke up and wasn't hungry at all. Had a day off uni today sohad a vanilla shake which I really liked at about 11:30ish. Then had a tomato soup, again whcih I liked, at 3ish. Am hungry now though.... helping myself along with some Dr Pepper Zero but wondering if there is too much I can drink of that?! Otherwise I can see myself living on it.

I have some Bourbons and a Creme egg in the cupboard and they are all I can think about - how silly!

I'll take them home tomorrow and give them to my brother. I have quite a lot of food in the fridge and freezer so planning on taking it all home and giving it to my Dad so that I have nothing to tempt me.

I'm hoping I will get in to ketosis soon and that will be an extra thing to stop me reaching for anything bad.

Back