ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Yeh I'm about the same, I'm 5'6 and have been 10st 10 at my lowest and I looked pretty good so just wanna get that little bit smaller 10,7 would be great :D the noodles are 8pp and very tasty :)

Be cool if we both got to the same weight,I might've learnt how to put up a photo on here by then lol,good pp for the noodles.will have to get some soon.

Yeh would be :) not sure on the time I want to do it in yet I'm just taking each day as it comes but would love to look half decent on holiday in June :/ tbh I have no idea how to do photos or anything either lol
The noodles are lovely and pretty filling!
Hmm just done a bad thing and ate a whole tub of philli cadbury whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :/

I've joined the Xmas challenge on here but mainly to keep me in check lol,I'm same as you quick fixes never work so steady loss will have to do 'sigh' lol I've not heard of philly Cadbury,what's the damage points wise? Thanks for the heads up with the noodles xx

I know It sucks doesnt it I feel like I'm not getting anywhere as its slow but hopefully good results in the long run :) Philadelphia Cadbury is the new craze lol its lovely but 2pp for 30g and the pot uk just ate is 160g oops!! Gonna work hard at the gym tomorrow :)
I'm very much looking forward to my holiday, I'll be thinking about u whilst I'm eating all the fatty food as its all inclusive I'll be wanting to eat allllll day!! Prob put a stone back on hehe!
You got a holiday planned? X

Lol erm a few points then!! Haha bout thinking of me while you eat all that yummy fatty food,me and the OH were planning to go away in June ourselves but not too sure right now,might do weekend away instead.You've done really well with the weight loss anyhow,how often do you go to the gym?im exercising at home.

Yeh just a few points lol :)
A weekend away would be nice, it's nice to just have a break isn't it.
Thanks for the heads up with the weight loss, made me feel better bout eating the chocolate lol
With the gym I try to do at least 3 times a week whether it be gym or a class, tonight will be my third day this week but may go on Friday too. What kinda of exercising do you do at home then?

Yea always nice to go away,where are you going if you don't mind me asking?thats good you go three times a week,I haven't got set days or anything yet,just building it up now.Well I have a puppy so walking lol plus I've used my exercise bike and done my fit ball and skipping rope.On tuesday I dug out one of my Tae bo DVDs as someone had mentioned it on here and I thought I'd be good and do it lol was a abs and glutes one,hard work but worth it lol

I'm going kos for 2 weeks :) very excited!! It's good that you have motivation to exercise at home as I know if I didn't get my gym membership I wouldn't exercise. Ahhh a puppy, what kind is it?

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I'm going kos for 2 weeks :) very excited!! It's good that you have motivation to exercise at home as I know if I didn't get my gym membership I wouldn't exercise. Ahhh a puppy, what kind is it?

Ohh two weeks of sun and fun,lucky you,bet you can't wait!! If my head is in the right place I'm good with things like exercising at home,have done the gym and classes before,do enjoy those.Was doing Zumba for a couple of months before Christmas.Enjoyed that.Pup is a 6 month old staff/rotti cross,had her for 3 months,was free to a good home bless her.

We're going to the quiet half to be honest just for a nice long relaxing break :) Ahh I bet your pup is gorgeous!!
Just been for a lovely walk instead of the gym for a change, it's been a really nice day!
Hmm what to have for tea :/

Aww thanks about my pup,sometimes a nice relaxing holiday is what's needed! Tonight we had chicken Breast with lemon and coriander cous cous and fried mushrooms,pepper and onion,was very yummy and low in points,hope you enjoy your tea whatever you decide to have :0)

Mmm just had a lovely ww dinner chicken chop suey was yummy!! Been 100% today and still got 8 pp left so may indulge in some ww wine :D mmmm I'm gonna do this...kos watch out for this beach body!!! :D

Wanted to ask you what make was the chicken noodles you had the other day?thats good you have 8pp left,enjoy the WW wine ;0)

Back