ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Yea dunno why but been feeling 'fat' today if you get me lol think cos been tired this weekend so it has a bad effect.i will stay positive whatever happens and will deffo let you know.Thats good you work full time,I have only ever done volunteering work,am disabled,I suffer with bad feet hence not much with the exercise,tho biking is good and swimming though I'm a naff swimmer lol,used to enjoy aquacise.

Yeh I know exactly what u mean chick I hate the fat feeling I've felt like it for so long...I'm determind for it not to be much longer though :) ahh I see well swimming is great exercise and the more u go the better you will get :) I'm going for a all u can eat chinese buffet on the 5th April with my friend and I intend to thoroughly enjoy myself so untill then I'm gonna work so hard I really wanna try and lose 6 pounds to get under 13st for it so I can see it as a treat :)

Thanks about the swimming,am hoping to get my push bike sorted soon so I can get out on that now the weather is nicer and lighter in the evenings.We will both hopefully soon be under the 13 stone bracket :0) yum to all you can eat buffet,good idea to set yourself a goal then reward yourself,I want to do a little something for every half a stone lost but I dunno what yet!

That will be nice as like u say the nights will be lighter :) looking forward to it not being dark when I finish work at 6 lol yeah you should def set yourself goals we both should :) I mean people say it doesn't have to be food but food is what I enjoy lol the good thing with ww though is that u can eat what u want eg if I want a Chinese ill use my weeklies etc. I know shall we see how quick we can get to 12,7? Then make another weight after that? Post our loses every week to each other :)

Don't blame you for being pleased that it will be lighter when you leave work now! Haha bout food is what you like,that's so me aswell lol.ok cool bout the weight loss and goals,I do think these mini goals help when they are sensible ones.Do you have a set time when you'd like to be that weight? And don't say tomorrow lol I'm up for posting it to each other.

Sent too early lol yeh so 20th April hopefully, and although I wanted to be smaller I'm gonna try and get to about 11,5 by my holiday in June. If I work hard I'm hoping I'll get there :) what are ur time frames?

Monday 26th march
31pp allowance
Breakfast: weetabix and milk 4pp
Hot choc 1pp

Lunch: 2x ham rolls 7pp
Frenchfries 2pp
Cookies 2pp
Hot choc 1pp

Tea: Ham and cheese bagel 7pp
Mayo 1pp
Ww choc mousse 3pp

28pp used may add another little treat tonight :)
Also going gym after work to earn about 6 AP :)

I'd forgotten we aren't exactly the same weight so April for your weight loss is really good! I'm a happy bunny today as have lost 3lb so that's 8lb in total :0) plus I've lost some inches!hope you enjoy your workout at the gym,I'm going to do my Taebo abs n glutes DVD.mainly floor work but good.

Wow that's fantastic welldone!!! I hope I can do that well on Saturday :) I'm 13,4 atm so what are u now? Least your doing some exercise :)

I did spin class few years ago,deffo work you hard there,you will easily sweat the weight off lol enjoy the gym tonight :0)

Yeh it's deffo hard work but apparently the best exercise to get you into shape :) just leaving work to go gym now, although with I weren't the sun is blazing down!! Was gonna go for a walk but seeing as I'm paying for the gym I may aswell use it lol

That's good then about the spin classes!! Hope work went well,yea sunshine like we are having does make a nice walk tempting.Are you a yearly member of the gym ?

Back