ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Erm they were light choices ones from tesco and had a long name shcizner chicken noodles or something like that. also tried the chicken pasta pot today and that were lovely too :) struggling for meals to eat do atm I'm just having ready meals for convenience :)

Ok thanks for that,I cook in the week and OH cooks at the weekends,I used to have ready meals all the time lol,sometimes they are quite handy!

What kind of things do you cook? For lunch at work I tend to have ww chicken soup and a pitta or ham ww cobs. I feel I look forward to them alot as I love bread and on sw I couldn't really eat it or felt naughty when I did.

That's a shame that it used to make you feel bad for having bread,for my lunch I was a having ham salad sandwich or banana sandwich or ham salad on its own but have got some wraps as was getting bored of same ole thing lol,dinners are often with boiled pots,mash,pasta.rice,things like chicken tikka,chilli con carne,fish,lamb escalopes,I like homemade shepards pie and lasagne but not made those recently,homemade veg soup is nice aswell.

Ahh ok I might start getting abit more creative lol for tea today I'm gonna have light choices sausages in ww cobs mmmmm excited :)

I've got to ask..what are cobs? Is it ciabattas? Lol sorry.Not tried the light choice sausages,have had the WW ones in the past,hope i didn't waffle on too much bout dinners,I tried to shorten post lol.Lamb escalopes with roast dinner tonight,can't wait lol

Lol sorry think it's a Leicestershire saying, their rolls like hot dog rolls, the ww ones u bake yourself :) yummy!! No it were really helpful thank you :) just on a walk again it's bloody lovely out here!

Lol ok I get what you mean,that's good you've been out for a walk,weather was abit grey here this morning but has brightened up now :0)

Yea is nice to be out when the weather is lovely instead of sweating it out in a gym lol I'm in Suffolk,near Ipswich,been here 14months,am from Essex originally,no jokes please lol

Lol no I know but soon as you say Essex,well you can imagine hehe,I'm just defrosting a little Tescos chocolate mousse,4 points and cheaper then the WW ones,would've had it tonight but fancied something nice on a sunny Sunday afternoon :0)

Ooo sounds yummy!! Ive just had a ww bagel with cheese and ham and a curly wurly mmm 10pp well used :D so today my food diary consists of....
Breakfast: 2 med bread 5pp
30g choc Philly 2pp

Lunch: cheese and ham bagel 7pp mayo 1pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Ww wafer 1pp

Tea: 3 light choices sausages 5pp
2 ww rolls 6pp
2tbsp ketchup 1pp

31pp used and a very happy Sarah :D
Also earned 4pp walking
This is the first weekend I've not pigged out and stuck to it so here's to a new me :D

Well done to your successful weekend!! I had a curly Wurly yesterday,very nice! Food sounds good for today,The choc mousse was yummy,pound for two so a bargain.

thank you :) i love curly wurlys as they take so long to eat lol
glad ur mousse was nice!! i got some ww choc mousse yoghurts from tesco today pack of 2 they were 2 packs for £2 so not bad! looking forward to trying one of those :)

I like your photo :0) that's a good price for the WW mousse,I like it when Tescos do their bargains!! I agree bout curly wurlys lasting and I think at 3pp you can't knock them!plus you can get them in packs which is good.

Thank you :) urs is good lol yeh I got a pack of 5 today :) adding to my diary for today I've had 2 cans of fosters at 5pp each...taking 4 from my activity points and 6 from my weekly points :)

Lol thought the cherry made it look healthy haha! I can't work my activity points out as the deluxe pack of WW stuff I ordered didn't come with it so I just leave it out so to speak.Got my wi in the morning,so hope I've at least lost a little something and OH is at Uni in the afternoon so will do some exercise then,do you work full time ?

Back