ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Yeah, I'm going back to SW. I lost just short of 3 stone last year and got to target so I feel really motivated again.

I'll be rejoining this Saturday but I already started doing if from home on Monday so on my first official SW weigh in It won't show a big loss if you get what I mean x

Yeah, I'm going back to SW. I lost just short of 3 stone last year and got to target so I feel really motivated again.

I'll be rejoining this Saturday but I already started doing if from home on Monday so on my first official SW weigh in It won't show a big loss if you get what I mean x

Yeah I like sw I lost about 2.5 stone on it a year or so ago. I just felt like I ate so much and couldn't understand how I lost weight lol also I couldn't be arsed to cook from scratch all the time.
I'm glad you've found a diet you feel is going to work for you :D x

I'm trying not to stress too much about what I'm eating as i already have alot to stress about but still trying too be good so today consists of:
Breakfast: ricekrispies and skimmed milk

Lunch: 2x ham rolls, baked crisps, yog

Tea: pasta, bacon and sundried tomatoes

Snacks: Special K moments, bread (a fair bit) , ham.

I also had my pedometer on and earned 5pp today :D xx

Sooo it's weigh day, I won't be weighing until a little later on once I've done a few bits.
I've been alright food wise, didnt eat an awful lot yesterday but I were out of sorts as I went to see my neurologist.
She told me I can't drive for 12 months :( so I'm selling my baby :( but on the plus side I get a free bus pass :D ill be like an oap woohoo lol
She explained things so much better and I feel alot clearer about my epilepsy now so already feel happier :) she told me things that are more likely to trigger one etc.
hope everyone's doing well! Sorry not been on here for a day or 2! Xxx

Sooo it's weigh day, I won't be weighing until a little later on once I've done a few bits.
I've been alright food wise, didnt eat an awful lot yesterday but I were out of sorts as I went to see my neurologist.
She told me I can't drive for 12 months :( so I'm selling my baby :( but on the plus side I get a free bus pass :D ill be like an oap woohoo lol
She explained things so much better and I feel alot clearer about my epilepsy now so already feel happier :) she told me things that are more likely to trigger one etc.
hope everyone's doing well! Sorry not been on here for a day or 2! Xxx

Oh babe! You are doing so so well! I really hope you have a loss this week! You deserve it!!! What kind of car do you have? Xxxx

Is she going to change your meds? Xxx

Oh babe! You are doing so so well! I really hope you have a loss this week! You deserve it!!! What kind of car do you have? Xxxx

Thank you chick! You've been great :)
I have a Citroen c3...no she's not changing my meds as my side effects are normal and my body is adjusting, also she said the emotionals etc were prob just because its all new I didn't know an awful lot about it etc :) xxx

Hilarious! I have a c3 too! :)

Can't believe they didnt take you through your meds before you started that's really bad!!! It's a big deal- especially with the side effects you've had! I've been really worried about you! Xxx

Hilarious! I have a c3 too! :)

Can't believe they didnt take you through your meds before you started that's really bad!!! It's a big deal- especially with the side effects you've had! I've been really worried about you! Xxx

Haha how strange! Great minds think alike hey :)

I know I didn't know an awful lot before and she didnt tell me much about the complications when I try for a baby either!! Need to get 5mg of folic acid prescribed from gp and start taking it even before I have my implant taken out etc...bit worrying but hey I'm not at that stage yet :)

Ahh bless you being worried :) nice to know that even though I've never met you you still care :) xx

Well done lovely lady! Well deserved! Course I care :) x

Hey all :) ill update from yesterday :) had a great day with my family in Loughborough.
Good wise wasn't too good and i have averaged out my food pp and ill say I've used all my weeklies!
Breakfast: egg and bacon (without fat and grilled) on toast

Lunch: salt a vinegar mcoys

Tea: made an Indian with chicken, tikka masala sauce, naan bread, popadoms, chutney, rice.
Lets just say I were extremely podged!!

Snacks: baked crisps, 6 pints of fosters
Not pointed as ill just say I've used all my dailies and weeklies. That's what my Saturday is all about lol

Today's food looks like:
Breakfast: ricekrispies and skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch: ham and LF cheese sandwich with baked crisps 15pp

Tea: thinking i might have, stir fry with noodles and quorn peices with ww sweet and sour sauce :)

Also going on a walk in a mo and will prob do around 6 miles :D x

And also I've decided I might keep my car but sorn it and put it in my cousins car port for the year as its going to cost too much to buy one next year, my finance runs out next may so then the car will officially be mine.
It's such a great car and family car too! :) x

It was scrummy indeed!

Just had some noodles with stir fry, quorn pieces and sweet and sour sauce light - 11pp
Leaves me with 2pp and 10pp if I want my activity pp I earned :) x

Back