ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Thanks chick :)
I think ill keep pointing and see if it makes a significant difference. I have my weeklies from today so if I want a drink or whatever I can :) I feel like I can really do it now!! Wooohooo! Thin sarah here I come hehe xx

So far today my diary consists of:

Brunch: 2x crumpets with cheese 8pp

Tea: mushroom stir fry with noodles and sauce 13pp

This leaves me with 12pp still :) xx

Ive used 6 more pp on a hot choc and 1 slice of bread with ham :) so still got 7 left! Im also planning on doing a 9 mile walk tomorrow from leicester to loughborough just for the fun of it and to see the parents lol wish me luck! Obviously its weather depending. I reckon ill earn a few points doing that ha!
Feeling pretty proud of myself the last couple of days which I havent felt for a long time. Although im extremely emotional as my hormones are all over the place from going off the contraceptive pill straight to the implant :/ could just cry and cry but hey :) hope everyone has a good day :D xx

Today I did walk from Leicester to Loughborough which took 3 hours, 10 miles and I earnt 11pp...I'm shattered lol but sfter today of having some pints and food ill say I've had all my weeklies so then their gone and tbh I've not ate great so...still been good but like I say all my weeklies gone :) means I gotta be 100% in the week which is doable! Hope everyone's ok??! Xx

Where've u gone?! X

Hi ladies, sorry havent posted in a while I've had a bit on my mind and plus no one was commenting for a while so kinda felt I were writing to myself lol
Anyway yesterday was a complete write off as I comfort ate but infact the food didnt comfort me at all it just made me feel sick and about 30st!!
So today drawing the line and getting back on it as I don't want my weight to be another issue for me to deal with!
Breakfast: 30g ricekrispies 3pp milk 1pp

Lunch 2x ham rolls 7pp, baked crisps 3pp, yog 3pp

Tea: unsure yet

Snacks: Special K moments 3pp

Woke up in a very emotional mood today as not much sleep but I hope it improves.
Have a good day all !x!

Had a great day mood wise today but havent been great food wise :/ add to the diary:
Flapjack
Small jacket potato and marg
Gammon bits
Cheese and half slice of bread
That was all at work so before 4pm so now im hungey as not had any tea as such :/ when I actually look at how much ive ate its pretty disgusting!!
Been shopping with my friend tonight for her and I seen all the spring and summer stuff making me realise how much I want to look good!! Xx

How is any of that disgusting?! Stop beating yourself up would you sweet pea!! Xx

Lol, did u point it all? Sure weeklies will cover it if you're sticking to plan. And if not (and if I were in ur shoes I couldn't if I'm honest!) don't panic. It's not great but its hardly mcd brekkie, KFC lunch and 2 takeaways!!! Xxxx

Lol, did u point it all? Sure weeklies will cover it if you're sticking to plan. And if not (and if I were in ur shoes I couldn't if I'm honest!) don't panic. It's not great but its hardly mcd brekkie, KFC lunch and 2 takeaways!!! Xxxx

No I've not :/ and I used my weeklies at weekend as I weigh in on Saturday morning. Yeah that makes me feel better tbh I could have done alot worse I guess :) xxx

No I've not :/ and I used my weeklies at weekend as I weigh in on Saturday morning. Yeah that makes me feel better tbh I could have done alot worse I guess :) xxx

Honestly! Don't worry. You're ok. Xx

Back