ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

How have you done today? Hope you've stuck to your diary.

How have you done today? Hope you've stuck to your diary.

Hi :) yeah done well thank you, got 18pp left for my tea as I only had a little shortbread for 4pp but I also earned 4pp through exercise so for tea I'm having pasta with a light pasta pot, half fat mozerella and ww cheese :) very excited about this!! :Dhow about you?

Sounds yummy

i was going to have left over chilli that I had made for my colleagues and had for lunch but my OH has just made me pork chop, jacket potato and mushrooms. I had chilli for lunch with rice and some Sw trifle (0.5syns) at lunch. May have a kit Kat later

I'm out on Saturday for a meal at an Italian then a party afterwards. Going to drink Bacardi and diet coke and probably going to have pasta in a tomato sauce. My colleague is making pasta with salmon and asparagus for our lunch tomorrow and I'm in my office all day which is when I usually struggle as I pick.

I'm out on Saturday for a meal at an Italian then a party afterwards. Going to drink Bacardi and diet coke and probably going to have pasta in a tomato sauce. My colleague is making pasta with salmon and asparagus for our lunch tomorrow and I'm in my office all day which is when I usually struggle as I pick.

Ooo party sounds good!! See your sensible and have a spirit with diet coke, I have fosters!! Possibly the worst thing I could have lol
Is your colleague doing sw with you?
Make sure there is nothing there for you to pick at...unless its healthy x

There's 4 of us in our office that do it so we take turns cooking lunch and its them I'm at the party with so we are avoiding the buffet by having a pre party meal

There's 4 of us in our office that do it so we take turns cooking lunch and its them I'm at the party with so we are avoiding the buffet by having a pre party meal

Wow that's handy! There's no one I work with that is dieting...and I'm a nursery nurse so always around food!
Yeah you can motivate each other and help each other when you have amazing buffet food around you!! X

I've done Sw before when no one in my office has been doing it and found it quite lonely so it's great they've started. Plus one of the girls fellas is a chef so when he cooks its usually gorgeous

I've woke up this morning feeling very refreshed as I actually had alot of sleep last night. It was needed as I've not been sleep great and it's been taking its toll on me.

So after about 10 hours sleep I feel on top of the world which I haven't felt in a while :D

Feeling good also as I didn't binge yesterday!!
And going gym tonight so hopefully the scales won't be too nasty to me on Saturday :p

My diary today will consist of the same as yesterday but with a different tea but will update everything later :)
Have a good day all!! Xx

I've not really planned today which scares me. Think I will have two slices of ww toast as that's my healthy extra b choice but i will have it at work so I don't pick on biscuits. Lunch is made by my colleague and tea is yesterday's left over chilli seeing as I had pork chop instead.

I've not really planned today which scares me. Think I will have two slices of ww toast as that's my healthy extra b choice but i will have it at work so I don't pick on biscuits. Lunch is made by my colleague and tea is yesterday's left over chilli seeing as I had pork chop instead.

Sounds like I good day :) not sure what to have for tea...hmm I may make vege chilli so it's light before weigh in tomorrow lol we shall see x

Heyy all so I'm still within my points which is an achievement for me :) also my friend went chippy and I said no and only had about 5 of her chips :D a couple of months ago I'd of had my own bag of chips and more!!
So I've worked out I have 7pp left for tea which I'm happy with as I can make chilli for 3pp :D and earn points at gym tonight :) xx

Well done for resisting temptation.
ive had an awful week at work which all came to a head before lunch. I took two slices of bread for my breakfast and by 10am I was in tears and hasn't even had a drink. So breakfast went down the pan and didn't really have an appetite after that. I did have some salmon, pepper and asparagus risotto though with mushrooms in. Followed by a muller light. My colleagues bullied me into eating as they felt sorry for me. Lol.
got a really bad back too today. Feeling sorry for myself but there's chilli and a kit Kat waiting at home. I've no syns so far.

Back