ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Work was alright thanks :) outside with the kids pretty much all day! U had a good day? I've joined for 6 months at £22 a month so it's a great deal :)

Glad work was fine,great day to spend outside with the kids! Had good day thanks,been feeling good cos of weight loss lol did my exercise,cooked homemade wedges and a pizza wrap which I'd never cooked either of before,got idea off of here,me and OH enjoyed it,will do it again.thats a really good price for a gym and that's good you aren't tied in for a year,what type of workout do you do or do you vary it?

You've done so well u should be extremely proud :) erm I normally do 40 mins of cardio and 10 on weights burn around 400 cals :) just doing dinner atm and I'm so excited to eat it!! I've done chicken stuffed with garlic Philly and garlic philly stuffed mushrooms :D yummy!! Chicken is cooking away nicely :) I don't normally oven cook mushrooms how long you'll u say they would take in the oven?

Aw thanks *blushes*hehe.Mmm to garlic Philly,not had that in ages,lovely stuff,pp please? Erm I've only ever cooked them in the oven on top of pizzas,lol sorry not much help,10 minutes ?? Your dinner sound really yum,I love chicken.

It's ok thanks :) put them in now and we shall see if they burn lol well I got the cheap Philly it's tesco healthy option soft cheese with garlic and herbs it's 3pp for 100g I used 35g and pointed it as 1 and that's filled my chicken and mushrooms! I think I'm gonna make quorn bollognase whilst I've got fresh veg in :) do u know how many pp quorn mince is?

Just tried looking up the pp for the Quorn in my shop book but couldn't see it! Love a nice bolognese.Lol bout your mushrooms,I'm sure they will be fine that's good about the garlic philly.Do you slice your chicken and then add the Philly?

Oh ok no worries. I put them in the oven for 10 mins then grilled for another 5! Were perfect :) whilst the chicken is raw I made a little incision and stuffed the philly in with a spoon :) were lovely :) and topped it off with a ww mousse yummy!!

Glad the mushrooms were fine for you :0) I've added the garlic Philly to my shopping list! Glad it was all yum... Including the WW mousse,I've had a curly Wurly and a fudge bar today for a treat,still stayed within my points so it's all good lol

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Erm they were light choices ones from tesco and had a long name shcizner chicken noodles or something like that. also tried the chicken pasta pot today and that were lovely too :) struggling for meals to eat do atm I'm just having ready meals for convenience :)

I've had that noodle meal from tesco! It's nice!

You could try making something you like (bolagnase, chilli, chicken lasagne?) make enough for 4 meals! Then freeze and reheat like you would meals from tesco!

That's what I try and do when I am busy!

thanks sushidoll :) yeh really easy...i got medium sized ones cut the stalk out to make a hole then fill it with philly :)first time i put them in the oven then gril but second time i decided they cook even better just keeping them in the oven for around 15 mins :) nice and juicy!! i guess u could add more things to stuff them aswell such as more cheese or mozzerella as u can get half fat mozzerella and its scrummy!

Need to update diary as i changed my tea...
Monday 26th march
31pp allowance
Breakfast: weetabix and milk 4pp
Hot choc 1pp

Lunch: 2x ham rolls 7pp
Frenchfries 2pp
Cookies 2pp
Hot choc 1pp

Tea: garlic philly stuffed chicken and mushrooms 5pp
Ww choc mousse 3pp

Half tuna pitta 5pp
ww wafer 1pp

31pp used :)
earned 7 AP
yay another day 100% :D:D

*_*cupcake*_* said:
thanks sushidoll :) yeh really easy...i got medium sized ones cut the stalk out to make a hole then fill it with philly :)first time i put them in the oven then gril but second time i decided they cook even better just keeping them in the oven for around 15 mins :) nice and juicy!! i guess u could add more things to stuff them aswell such as more cheese or mozzerella as u can get half fat mozzerella and its scrummy!

Thanks! I'll give it a go

*_*cupcake*_* said:

Will have to give this a go myself!

sushidoll85 said:
I've had that noodle meal from tesco! It's nice!

You could try making something you like (bolagnase, chilli, chicken lasagne?) make enough for 4 meals! Then freeze and reheat like you would meals from tesco!

That's what I try and do when I am busy!

I often find that mince etc has a extra kick to it when frozen and then have it at a later date!

Back