ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Yay, glad to hear that you're feeling better! Well done for having such a positive attitude, that's fab :) Hope you enjoyed your pasta x Hope you have a good day!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bag of crisps, a biscuit or a small slice of cake, the point of ww is that you shouldn't feel like you're depriving yourself but you need to keep a balance of proper food to make sure that you aren't hungry and are getting all the nutrition that you need in order to fuel your body properly :)

Good luck for your Christmas goal, I believe in you! ;)

Jaly said:
Yay, glad to hear that you're feeling better! Well done for having such a positive attitude, that's fab :) Hope you enjoyed your pasta x Hope you have a good day!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bag of crisps, a biscuit or a small slice of cake, the point of ww is that you shouldn't feel like you're depriving yourself but you need to keep a balance of proper food to make sure that you aren't hungry and are getting all the nutrition that you need in order to fuel your body properly :)

Good luck for your Christmas goal, I believe in you! ;)

Yeah my pasta was lovely thank you :)
I know I can have little bits of things but I feel if I'm picking at things all day that I'm not gonna have enough pp for tea that's all so trying to cut it down :)
Thanks about the Christmas goal..I'm hoping to get there :D
Been great food wise today!!
Tuesday 20th November
Weetabix and milk 4pp

2xham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Light choices ready meal 8pp

Banana x 2 0pp
Breadstick 1pp

24/34pp used so 10 left..if I want them lol see how I feel later :D xx

Good morning all!

I messed up completely yesterday :/ was my friends birthday and she brought some cake into work and chocolate so ended up having
4 little thorntons choc caramel shortbread 8pp
1 little marzipan cake 2pp
Slice of choc cake say 5pp?
Eeeekkkkkkkkk!!
Then when I got home I had pasta with a light pasta pot, cheese and 4 peices of garlic ciabatta! That's got to be about 20-25pp
On top of my
Weetabix 4pp
Ham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp
2 triangles of tuna sandwich 5pp
60pp/34pp :/

So yeah not a good day! But likes everyone says...draw a line and move on... I just don't know how I manage to eat so bloody much!! But hey it's done now, nothing I can do about it! Apart from be a good girl today :) anyway my essay is over xx

Jaly said:
Aw, birthdays don't come every day, so long as you enjoyed it.

You're right, just draw a line and turn the rest of the week around, I can guarantee I've eaten a lot more than 60pp on many occasions, haha!

Sounds yum and points sound about right depending on the size of the slice of cake.

Have a good day today Sarah! xx

Yeah I guess :) will prob be using my weeklies this week on the weekend for my birthday as other half will take me for a meal no doubt :)
I've been good so far today :) yayxx

Jaly said:
Hope he takes you somewhere nice! ;) Well done for being good today! x

Yeah me too :D
Hmm ok so I went over my points again yesterday :/ I were sooo good and had 6pp left after tea then decided to be greedy and have some cereal for 6pp then a peice of bread with a few of conals chips then a caramel creme! I mean what!! I didn't need all that :/ I also had the biggest sugar rush so were bouncing off the walls lol so yeah yesterday's pp added up to 45pp out of 34pp...feel like I've failed this week big time!!
My weigh in day is normally today but I'm not home so will weigh in tomorrow and see the damage! Still classing my week starting from today though :)
Have a good day everyone...ill try my best to!! Xx

bad bad bad day :'( im such a failure!! i do it for a week then give up!!!! arghhhh i just want to look nice but i find it so hard...when i want something i have it!! not even gonna bother updating my diary as its dreadful! sorry for the rant :(

*_*cupcake*_* said:
bad bad bad day :'( im such a failure!! i do it for a week then give up!!!! arghhhh i just want to look nice but i find it so hard...when i want something i have it!! not even gonna bother updating my diary as its dreadful! sorry for the rant :(

aww chick this sounds very familiar, this is me all over, your not a failure at all your just human we all make mistakes, you've just hit a little hurdle as long as you just draw a line under today and carry on tomorrow then you have not failed.
I know your feeling rubbish now, but tomorrow once you've started over you'll feel great again, you can do it you just need to believe in yourself :). xox

Thanks jennjenn, i just get so disapointed with myself :( i may weigh in tomorrow and do my weeklies from then and change my weigh in day to a saturday as im not always at home on fridays. Then im going to have to work out pp for any alcohol i use this weekend and what i eat sunday/monday. i know i can do it thats the most frustrating thing! i lost 5 stone like 6 years ago through ww and exercise. I think not being able to exercise yet is also playing a part in this as i had an operation 5 weeks ago and still bit tender if i stretch etc. how much have you lost so far? xx

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thanks jennjenn, i just get so disapointed with myself :( i may weigh in tomorrow and do my weeklies from then and change my weigh in day to a saturday as im not always at home on fridays. Then im going to have to work out pp for any alcohol i use this weekend and what i eat sunday/monday. i know i can do it thats the most frustrating thing! i lost 5 stone like 6 years ago through ww and exercise. I think not being able to exercise yet is also playing a part in this as i had an operation 5 weeks ago and still bit tender if i stretch etc. how much have you lost so far? xx

yea that sounds like a good idea I weigh in on a Monday the moment which I kind of hate cause I have to be good as gold at the weekend!
well done on losing the 5 stone before that's amazing and just proves that you've done it once so you can certainly do it again, I think once your recovered and can exercise again that will help you stick with things :).
I've just restarted recently and lost 11lbs so far my goal is to lose 5 stone all together :/ which seems quite daunting atm, I did Ww previously and managed to lose 3 stone but I've now gained it all back plus more :(.
how much are you aiming to lose, i have given myself quite a few mini goals so it doesnt seem like so much and everytime i reach one i give myself a little non food treat ? xox

yeah i used to do it on a monday but i didnt seem to lose much as i like to have a treat at the weekend and enjoy myself.
im the same i put the 5 stone back on and weighed in at a whopping 15st 3 pounds and last week i were 14st 7 pounds...its gonna be more than that tomorrow i tell you lol
i want to lose about 4 stone..i were happy at 10st10 which was my lowest so my aim is 10st7 but if im happy before that then ill maintain from there. i dont go to classes as i cant afford it so can be hard sometimes at home on your own when noone else understands.
many people have said they will buddy with me on here but then i never hear from them :/ which is a bummer!
yeah ill try mini goals as its not so daunting... i wanted to be under 14 stone for christmas...im still going to try and achieve that! xx

I'll buddy up with you, our goals are so similar and our weights now, I'm 14.3 atm I was 15 two weeks ago when I started again :/ which was the biggest I've been would love to be in the 10's, cant rememeber what it was like to fit into a size 8-10. I'm pretty sure you will get under 14 by Christmas as you still have about 4 weeks :O (can't believe it's come around so quickly). we will do this though, and if you need anything or feel like caving in i'll be here to give ya a kick up the bum ha ha!! xox

Found you! Here to subscribe :D

Going to have a read through your diary now as I've taken myself off to bed as I feel in such an odd mood! Think I need to have a word with myself lol! x

here to follow!! well done on your loss so far! the only way is up! or down as the case may be ;)

Jennjennx said:
I'll buddy up with you, our goals are so similar and our weights now, I'm 14.3 atm I was 15 two weeks ago when I started again :/ which was the biggest I've been would love to be in the 10's, cant rememeber what it was like to fit into a size 8-10. I'm pretty sure you will get under 14 by Christmas as you still have about 4 weeks :O (can't believe it's come around so quickly). we will do this though, and if you need anything or feel like caving in i'll be here to give ya a kick up the bum ha ha!! xox

That would be great jenn :) yeah will be nice to see the 10's on the scales!! Can't wait until I get there :D and we will do!! 4 weeks is that it?! I best get my ass into gear! Thanks for your support ill do the same for you :D so weigh in tomorrow ill let you know how that goes :/ eekkkk!! Xx

BeckyT said:
Found you! Here to subscribe :D

Going to have a read through your diary now as I've taken myself off to bed as I feel in such an odd mood! Think I need to have a word with myself lol! x

Thank Becky :) I don't blame you taking yourself off to bed...I'm off soon too!! Yeah hopefully the odd mood will wear off :) x

Back