ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Ok I were bloody starving so I had some crackers for 2pp and some toast for 8pp which means I've used my exercise earned pp which I didn't want to do but I don't want to get bed hungry either x

Hi Sarah thought I would check in here
looks like you are doing really well especially with exercise so keep going

Hi Sarah thought I would check in here
looks like you are doing really well especially with exercise so keep going

Hiya :) thank you. I am trying pretty hard I've gotta admit. I'm trying to do a long walk every weekend and general walking in the week with jogs if I get round to it.
How much do you have to lose?

I want to lose another stone really. The first time I did Sw I lost 1st 4lb and that was the slimmest I've been for years but made the mistake of not returning after an all inclusive holiday and christmas.

Ahh right ok :) I've got about 3 and half- 4 stone to lose so I'm deffo on a mission this time lol at my smallest I got down to 10st10 but my mum said I look too small for my frame but hey we shall see when I get there :)

Ahh right ok :) I've got about 3 and half- 4 stone to lose so I'm deffo on a mission this time lol at my smallest I got down to 10st10 but my mum said I look too small for my frame but hey we shall see when I get there :)

Set your goal hon and keep going! My ex told me I wasn't to drop lower then a size 16. I told him I'd stop and maintain when I was happy and if that was when I was a size 8 then so be it!!

Set your goal hon and keep going! My ex told me I wasn't to drop lower then a size 16. I told him I'd stop and maintain when I was happy and if that was when I was a size 8 then so be it!!

Yeah I've said I'd love to get to 10st 7lb but if I am happy at 11st or whatever then ill stop :) had a comment today saying i look like I've lost weight :D made me smile x

My diary today consists of:

Breakfast: ricekrispies and skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch: 2x ham rolls 7pp, baked crisps 3pp, yoghurt 3pp

Tea: unsure but may have stirfry again, I have 10pp for whatever I have :)

Snacks: Special K moments 3pp, 2 chocs 3pp
X

hi here to subscribe x

Yeah I've said I'd love to get to 10st 7lb but if I am happy at 11st or whatever then ill stop :) had a comment today saying i look like I've lost weight :D made me smile x

Just get to where you are happiest and where you find it easiest to maintain. I would love to be 10st 11lb but I just can't maintain it then when I gain I feel fed up and comfort eat so that why I adjust my expectations of myself

Yay!! X

Just get to where you are happiest and where you find it easiest to maintain. I would love to be 10st 11lb but I just can't maintain it then when I gain I feel fed up and comfort eat so that why I adjust my expectations of myself

Yeah I've never maintained for more than like 6 months so when I'm there ill take more care in maintaining :)

Sooo I now only have 4pp for tea :( I kinda had

1/4 cheese s/w 4pp
Bite of cake 1pp
2 spoons of vege chilli 1pp

So think ill have free stirfry with 100g quorn peices 2pp and ww sweet and sour sauce 2pp
I've also earned 4pp on my pedometer so if I get extremely hungry later ill have a 2pp yog with them pp x

ill have a read thru later xx

Okie dokie :) I'm far too hungry right now :( my stir fry is like a bloody starter lol I've had a hot choc for 1pp thinking it will curb my hunger but It really hasn't :(
I think ill have a couple of plain crackers for 2pp then I've used 3 of my activity points, I really don't like doing this but also don't want to be sat here feeling sick as I'm hungry as that's no good for me either :/ x

It can't be right to feel hungry. I can't get my head round it.

It can't be right to feel hungry. I can't get my head round it.

I mean if I'm abit peckish fair enough but I were literally starving and surely that can't be great for you :/ that's one thing about ww which I struggle with, if I have no points left and I'm starving I can't eat anything unless its fruit which I'm allergic to :/ x

Back