Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

sarahistanbul

Hey all...started Xenical today with a weight of 75.7kg (aiming to be 60kg by June 18th).

I started off the morning with a bowl of Special K and semi-skimmed milk and a cup of tea (i will buy skimmed milk for tomorrow i promise :eek:).
Then I had a rasberry yoghurt as a snack and then a handful of brown pasta with tomato salca and natural yoghurt and a nectarine.
For my dinner I am planning to have a jacket potato with some low fat cheese spread and bbq sauce and salad.

How does this sound?

Does anyone know the link for any good recipes?

Day 2 -

Special K and skimmed milk
Cup of tea (need it to wake me up =)
Rasberry Yoghurt
Grilled chicken breast with stuffing
2 slices of brown bread

for dinner i plan to have
spinach with onion, tomato paste and yoguhrt
rasberry yoghurt

how does this sound?

feel like im having a good day although im suffering with really bad stomach cramps =(

That sounds really good!! Sorry about the cramps..I had some really bad ones a couple days ago...I found exercise really helps though..Or maybe that's just me. Haha.

this morning they were terrible and i was doubled over in pain..i think it is a combination of that time of the month and my body getting adjusted to the tablets maybe? we will see tomorrow =) at least i have an excuse to lay around and watch day time tv =D

Hello Sarah! Greetings from another Sarah also having a connection to Istanbul. I have been travelling out there for over 30 years and have a flat in Uskudar. Where are you and why are you out there? Your diet doesn't sound very turkish btw! I would be interested to hear how you are finding living out there etc.

i've just started last week :) - so far so good - cereal in the morning - fruit for lunch - and pasta/rice/chicken(is it bad that I love chicken so much :p) for supper :) - no snacks in between - oh and about 10 bottles of water a day :) - i'm from NL but living in Nigeria and its summer here now so need all the water I can get

I dont think thats too much water, especially when your in a hot place. you have to make sure you dont get dehydrated!! And it all helps with the weight loss!! A few snacks inbetween would be fine though, some fruit or yogurt or even a cereal bar, just to keep you metabolism going!! Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

i've just started last week :) - so far so good - cereal in the morning - fruit for lunch - and pasta/rice/chicken(is it bad that I love chicken so much :p) for supper :) - no snacks in between - oh and about 10 bottles of water a day :) - i'm from NL but living in Nigeria and its summer here now so need all the water I can get

Hi only just realised its you lol!!

I wish I loved water, i was naughty today and had a glass of coke as we had a party for the kids but i resists all other crisps and cakes which i am sooo proud of myself for.
Here is my food today:

Special K with skimmed milk
Cup of tea
Plastic cup of coke (ooooooops)
Spinach and yoghurt
Nectarine
Cup of tea
Wholemeal wrap with chicken, BBQ sauce and lettuce and if i am hungry later i will drink water. that is it. and i will be good and exercise tonight i promise..

Jessica i have chicken every single day, i would be lost without it...and also cups of tea!

sarah! i live in florya near attaturk airport...to be honest it is very hard to live here, people are not friendly and you get constantly stared at although I love the city in the summer and think there is nowhere else like it. I am living here with my turkish boyfriend and teach english here, i get really home sick at times and really miss the food! i hate salad and i miss good old fashioned weight watches ready meals..when are you next over? we should meet up

Oh noo! There's no WW ready meals. Lol. That sucks!! You food always sounds soo good. Don't worry about the soda and congrats on not eating cakes and crisps..I dont know if I would have stopped myself. Haha

is really is hard, but i have done a little bit of exercise today and thought that all that hard work would have gone to waste for 2 minutes pleasure....never mind how guilty i would feel after! i just hope this pays off on wednesday =D

I'm suure it will. How exciting. :)

I was a bit disappointed at first but I was just being silly. I am very happy now. :)

i would be extatic =D i dont feel like im losing...today i have eaten:

1 egg
slice of wholemeal bread with a tiny spread of low fat cheese
rasberry yoghurt banana

and i have been good and exercised today and last night :D

think im going to have a jacket potato with tuna in spring water and some more very low fat cheese

do this sound ok for a good weight loss this week?
any comments are appreciated

İ have been cheating actually and shouldnt weight myself until Wednesday...İm a serial weigher as well hehe!
İ had a boiled egg...thank you for the advice, İ think it is all about experimenting maybe and praying nothing goes wrong...ive been so good and havent eaten anything bad since wednesday even though my friends and my boyfriend have been tempting me with biscuits which does not help! im in the zone and very happy to be here
thank you for the support :D

I am the same, i cant stop weighing myself.. i know its not good, but i find it encourages me!! My husband tries tempting me with stuff too, offers me choccy bars and nuts. But i have been really good, like you i am feeling like i am in the zone at the moment, although had a slip up yesterday, but i havent let it get me down which i normally would!! Thanks for your support too, i am always here if you need a chat :)

Back