Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

all i drink is water and i try and limit myself to 3 cups of tea a day..i feel huge and the scales are not moving, not going to beat myself up until Wednesday morning which is official day :D

I was bloated as well - seems to be getting better - but I think the xenical has messed up my period - it hasn't arrived yet - and there is no chance of me being pregnant this month.

jessicafwarren said:
I was bloated as well - seems to be getting better - but I think the xenical has messed up my period - it hasn't arrived yet - and there is no chance of me being pregnant this month.

Hi just been reading through :)

And just like too say whilst I'm on xenical and totm I can bloat out that much I can go up 4 pounds! All drops off when bloating finishes.

Hope your okay!

hey girls thank you for the encouragement...i had a really good day yesterday and i know i should have lost something but i havent! drinking so much water as well...need to wait for it to pass i guess...nevermind like you said the weight will come off when the bloating goes =)

yea my life is quite stressful but im off out for the day today so will try and relax....going to have a good day today and hopefully will get some results tomorrow =D congrats again on your weightloss hun

If you're exercising loads and you never use to before it'll make you retain water for the first couple weeks a lot more then usual..which will make you seem heavier..and TOTM also makes you retain loads of water..The nurse told me that's why my loss wasn't that high the first two weeks...That and I was stressing loads about what I was eating and loosing weight and all that...so deffinately hoping for better results next time.. :)

binny...i have been exercising more than normal (which was nothing) so maybe that is why..im going to do some more tonight to try and get things on the move..i also havent been to the toilet (sorry for the TMİ) so that isnt helping...im really nervous to see what the scales say tomorrow but i havent had one single slip up so im proud! i know everything takes time but im so impatient

rach...im gonna drink as much water as possible but thats all i really drink atm - i love coke but ive cut it out completely =( if i get the taste again i will get used to it

My food today was:

Breakfast- Special K and cup of tea
Lunch- 2 slices of chicken on rice cakes. 2 Nectarines.
Dinner- Special K bar and chocolate mousse
and lots and lots of water

no rach...i love any comments! the only thing is i try and eat light all the time...and before the xenical i was eating the same..i dont know how to increase my calories...what do you suggest?

Your meals probably need bulking up abit, instead of just having a special k bar and mousse for your dinner maybe have a veg stir fry or pasta or rice!! I know your in Istanbul so not sure what foods are available to you!! Salads are a good way to add more to your food, or a baked potato!! Pieces of fruit for a snack also!! I hope this helps a bit. Take a look at my diary, at the beginning i list my food, probaby never made the best choices either but there you go!!

normally i do have something proper for dinner but i feel so bloated recently i just dont wanna eat =(
from tomorrow i will eat properly everyday and try and eat more and see how i go

I know the feeling Sarah..Yesterday all I had was a slim fast that I froze a bit and had as half a slushy, half ice cream..but I didn't take any pills either..and today all I've had is cereal..special k bar..a cup of noodles..another special k bar..and a potato..by itself with nothing on..haha weird. But I just don't feel like eating.. :/

Back