Sarah's JUDDD diary

curlyzcoop

Hiya
Thought I'd join you all and start my own diary for this journey.
Was having a great week until yesterday, then Friday night food fever took over! Should have been having a DD but ended up sharing a takeaway curry with the OH - I did share - which is a step forward from having my own!! But still, it's blown my DD.
I don't know what to do about the weekend either, I've got friends coming to visit from today until Monday and I know there will be a lot of food and drink involved! So I'm think 2 UD then straight back on it Monday with a DD? This might be a long journey!
Thank you for all your help and support so far :)
X

I'm having the same kinda dilemma, I'm supposed to be a dd today :( - cos its a sat

But then don't want to double up day (DUD / UUD ???) today as I'm going to a jubilee party tomoro so need it to be a UD

Will ultimately try to stick to DD today and see how I get on

Last week I was up day sat, sun and mon and still lost 2.4lb !

15 lost : 52 to goal

I only do DD's on a M,W,F, I always have 2 UP's on the weekend as it keeps me on track, I am strict on my DD's but enjoy my UP's and I have lost every week so far, hope this helps a bit x

That's a fab weight loss :) well done :)

If today is quieter then stick to your DD.

I'm going to try and keep low cal food wise all day and see how it goes once the guests turn up! Hehe!

I need to clean this house first - that should burn some calories :)

Have a good DD x

bajoleth said:
I only do DD's on a M,W,F, I always have 2 UP's on the weekend as it keeps me on track, I am strict on my DD's but enjoy my UP's and I have lost every week so far, hope this helps a bit x

Thanks bajoleth - it was reading your diary that made me think this the life for me :) I normally struggle with weekends on any other diet - I just like eating and drinking!! :/ I think I need to work on getting my DD a bit lower - I haven't been hungry at all on the DD's I have done.

Enjoy your UDs this weekend :) x

Hi Curlyzcoop. This is a bit of a tricky weekend I suppose especially with it being a long weekend and party atmosphere. I hope I can stick to my DD today since it is the weekend afterall. Enjoy the UP weekend.

Linda x

Hi Curlyzcoop. This is a bit of a tricky weekend I suppose especially with it being a long weekend and party atmosphere. I hope I can stick to my DD today since it is the weekend afterall. Enjoy the UP weekend.

Linda x
Yep I agree its going to be a tricky one with it lasting 4 days, especially for those with social events planned. I am in lucky in that I allow myself 2 DD's on the weekend and I have actually nothing planned for Mon and then Tues is an UP anyway not that we have anything planned. My advice to those with lots on is to do Intermediate days if you can't manage your DD's, have fun all x

Enjoyed my UD yesterday, having another one today as still have friends staying until tonight. Looking forward to my DD tomorrow and getting back into routine :)

Hope you are all having great Jubilee weekends :)
X

Its funny but after having 2 UPs together makes you look forward to the next DD s it makes you feel like you are taking control, glad you are having a good time x

Hello Sarah!!!

Welcome and Good Luck!!!!

Glad you're enjoying the plan :)

Ruth
x

Have a good DD today :)

Thank you - I just updated what I had at the weekend - oooops!! Saturday was mega, mega over! Those pesky cocktail sausage rolls soon add up!! :/
Did it as was trying to talk myself out of a DD but now I've seen that chart it's put my DD focus right back!!
Woke up with a food hangover - really thirsty and feel blurgh!!

Enjoy your UD X

Good luck with your DD x

Just had my dinner :) yummy findus cheese crispy pancake (that I've been craving), potato and veggies all for 205 cals :) mmmm and that's on my DD
X

curlyzcoop said:
Just had my dinner :) yummy findus cheese crispy pancake (that I've been craving), potato and veggies all for 205 cals :) mmmm and that's on my DD
X

That sounds gorgeous!!!! Where did u get it from?

Ruth
X

These are from the freezer section x

Attachments

• image-1278786197.jpg
    image-1278786197.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 43
Back