Ending the day 371/382 :) yay! Survived!! X

Well done!!!

Breakfast sounds yum too!!

Ruth
X

hello!! I cant wait for brek tomorrow either!! weigh in day too

teetiefunk said:
hello!! I cant wait for brek tomorrow either!! weigh in day too

Ooooo good luck! I'm sure u will have done really well :)

Ruth
X

My first JUDDD weigh in this morning is a STS. However, was massively over calories at the weekend so at least it's not a gain - and my DD yesterday has got me back on track and in control. UD today - poached egg on toast here I come :D x

And I'm sorry you sts, I know thats demoralising, why don't you weigh in in sat morning after next dd and see what it says, the further away from your double up day it might be better?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Just done 12 minutes on the wii! Not much I know but every little bit hey. Did 6 minutes yesterday so if I carry on like this I may make it to an hour by the end of the week ;) hehehe :D

Enjoy your days everyone x

morning xxx

Morning! :) Having an ID today as going out with a friend for lunch - already checked the menu and they have a under 600 cal section so it will be something off there. I'm aiming for around 1000 cals today, then a DD tomorrow and a UD Friday :)

How are you doing? X

Sounds like a plan, have a lovely day x

curlyzcoop said:
Morning! :) Having an ID today as going out with a friend for lunch - already checked the menu and they have a under 600 cal section so it will be something off there. I'm aiming for around 1000 cals today, then a DD tomorrow and a UD Friday :)

How are you doing? X

Sounds great!!! Hope you enjoy your lunch!!!

Ruth
X

Back