Sarah's JUDDD diary

Mmm...I did :) had the Thai chicken curry 543 cals :) just been on Just Dance on the wii to get some light exercise in too.
Hope you are having a good day? X

Mmm sounds lovely and not too bad cal wise, good on you for the exercise too ;)

Grrr!!! I have lost the plot!! Intermediate days are not for me!!! Started picking, picking, picking!!! Grrrrrr!!! And the worst thing is I know I'm not even hungry!! Just once I started, that was it!!

Sooooo looking forward to my DD tomorrow. I'm going to have a long sleep in then keep myself busy, busy, busy writing end of year reports!! That should keep me occupied and out of that dam kitchen!!!

Sooo annoyed with myself!!!

X I'm an all or nothing girl as well, I'm days seem to equate to 'free for all' in my head!

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
X I'm an all or nothing girl as well, I'm days seem to equate to 'free for all' in my head!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Yes, that's exactly what has happened to me!!

Arghhhhh!!! Chop my fingers off!!! ;) x

Yes, that's exactly what has happened to me!!

Arghhhhh!!! Chop my fingers off!!! ;) x

Exactly what I am like, I should be doing an ID tomorrow and then DD fri to get my days back on track BUT if I tell myself tom is a ID I know I will eat too much, but if I know its a DD I won't cheat ??? So thats why I am doing 2 DD's not to scupper myself .

bajoleth said:
Exactly what I am like, I should be doing an ID tomorrow and then DD fri to get my days back on track BUT if I tell myself tom is a ID I know I will eat too much, but if I know its a DD I won't cheat ??? So thats why I am doing 2 DD's not to scupper myself .

I don't blame you! I have just logged my peanut frenzy on MFP total cals are just under 1300 for the day but I know my UD yesterday wasn't very healthy (big pub meal with friends) and was over my 1912 so I wanted to be under 1000 today, just incase!
I'm going to go into the kitchen and throw the rest of those peanuts away!!! Wish me luck! X

Aww no! I'm sure you'll be fine :) just get back on it tomorrow! I do find it difficult to limit myself when I'm on an intermediate day although I do have two in a row coming up!!!!

Eeeek! Hope you're ok though!

Ruth
X

I am, I am, I've stepped away from the peanuts and the rest are now in the bin!! What was I doing with them in the house anyway?? Lol!!

No more eating now! I'm going to have lots of water and paint my nails as a distraction!! :)

Thank you :) x

Well done for throwing away the Peanuts 1300 is not so bad you know are you going to do DD tomorow??

OMG me too! meant to be an ID and pizza and ben.and.jerrys later...jeezo I am so dissapointed in myself...dd tomorrow!

Don't worry girls DD tomorrow will straighten you out :whip:

oh I will..planning to whip myself back into place. Still cant believe.myself.

Don't be too hard on yourself Sarah! Hope you have a lovely day!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Don't be too hard on yourself Sarah! Hope you have a lovely day!

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth

I've only just woken up!! :-o

Got up when my OH went to work at 7.30 then fell straight back asleep! It's now 11.50!! Must have needed it!

Time for a coffee I think :)

Hope you are having a good day x

curlyzcoop said:
Thanks Ruth

I've only just woken up!! :-o

Got up when my OH went to work at 7.30 then fell straight back asleep! It's now 11.50!! Must have needed it!

Time for a coffee I think :)

Hope you are having a good day x

Sometimes we need it :) enjoy your coffee :)

Have a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Back