Sarah's JUDDD diary

I am - looking forward to some dindins later tho...not sure what I'm having yet, something with veggies - craving them!! This diet business does funny things!! Lol

Just done a little bit of yoga on the wii - another 50 cals burnt. Every little bit helps in my book :)

Hope everyone is having good days - up or down x

Oo i used to love yoga on the wii i think ill have to get back to it :). Just stopping by to subscribe ;)

curlyzcoop said:
I am - looking forward to some dindins later tho...not sure what I'm having yet, something with veggies - craving them!! This diet business does funny things!! Lol

Just done a little bit of yoga on the wii - another 50 cals burnt. Every little bit helps in my book :)

Hope everyone is having good days - up or down x

Well done with the Wii that's great!!!

Enjoy your veggies!!!

Ruth
X

MrsPayne212 said:
Oo i used to love yoga on the wii i think ill have to get back to it :). Just stopping by to subscribe ;)

Hiya! :)

I'm not an exercise fan really so the wii makes me at least do a little bit :) x

I use it all the time. Most of my fitness has been the zumba and dance games on there as well. Which ill be going back to now that the treadmill is done for lol

I love my wii espec zumba!!!

Unofficial wii weigh in..... -3lb since Tuesday morning!! :D

Put 3lb on over the weekend lots of overeating and drinking!!! Tuesday was my official WI - lost the 3lb I'd put on so STS. Had UD Tuesday, a ID - UD Wednesday (1,300ish) and DD Thursday. Weight stayed fairly stable over the last few days when I got on the wii, give or take 1lb. Got on this morning and had to do a little dance with 3lb off!! Now to keep it off until Tuesday ;) Happy, happy, happy!

X

well done ;)

Thank you :) Enjoying my UD - spent ages in the supermarket earlier inspecting the calories in everything in prep for a DD that I nearly forgot to buy anything for today!! Lol x

I now have sugar free jelly, Melba toasts, mini milk ice lols and lots of other low cal yummies to get me through my next DD. Think I love the challenge of how much food you can get for the cals lol - how sad am I!! Hehe!

Hope everyone is having a great day in this rubbish weather x

curlyzcoop said:
Unofficial wii weigh in..... -3lb since Tuesday morning!! :D

Put 3lb on over the weekend lots of overeating and drinking!!! Tuesday was my official WI - lost the 3lb I'd put on so STS. Had UD Tuesday, a ID - UD Wednesday (1,300ish) and DD Thursday. Weight stayed fairly stable over the last few days when I got on the wii, give or take 1lb. Got on this morning and had to do a little dance with 3lb off!! Now to keep it off until Tuesday ;) Happy, happy, happy!

X

Well done that's excellent!!! I'm sure you'll do really well!!

Ruth
X

Great job youll do it and then some :)

Hope so! Weekends have always been my downfall in the past but with this plan - it fits with my life :) x

Totally agree with this plan fitting in with lifestyle. Weekends have always been my downfall too. We're loving it! Have a lovely day tomorrow. Linda x

Hope so! Weekends have always been my downfall in the past but with this plan - it fits with my life :) x
That could be me talking, with this you can eat normally and enjoy a weekend without feeling guilty about ruining your diet because you are on fact still on plan, gotta love it :D
Have a good day today x

So glad you're enjoying it! Have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

I'm loving it - seem to have loads of energy today and feel really good. Looking forward to getting on the wii in a bit as I didn't manage it yesterday.

Night out tonight - yay :)

Have a good day everyone x

Woohoo.. Ill be on there in a bit with you lol

Back